Game keeps crashing since recent update

• Ever since the new update my game keeps crashing before we cash in or at random. Anyone else had this problem. Lost a ton of loot and chest over this. Hopefully there is a fix?

Views
  • @death-pilot37 sorry to hear. I havent been having any crashes, just a handful of new technical bugs. Like thieves haven not letting me climb any of the ladders or the the weird jump around bug where you rubber band on an island where you have to run back to your boat to fix it. Which has happened before, but it seems way more frequent, now.

• The weirdest glitch I have found this update is that a powder keg appears to have blown my poor Pirate's ear drums out! A blast from a keg skellie sent the sound flying from my game, never to come back.

Weird playing Sea of Thieves in silence... wouldn't recommend it!

• i was hanging off the ship with a chest of sorrows the other day and the game crashed and I was sent back to the dashboard. my crew invited me back in but the problem we had next was even worst. not only did it take me like 20 mins to join the game but the chest of sorrows glitched into the side of the ship and you couldn't get it out and it kept filling up the ship. not to mention we had like 10k or so worth of loot on board and this stupid chest trying to sink our ship. took for ever to get to port but we did it.

Views
3 out of 4