About the Skeleton thrones

• Are you still able to complete the skeleton thrones?

Views
  • @thoren785

Unfortunately not in the traditional sense. They will remain in the game, and you can still do them in order to get the commendations/titles - but they no longer reward doubloons!

• Do you think that we will still be able to get the exploding skeleton commendations after the event?

• @xxdbssxx yes and no you won’t earn points after next week when the next Bilgrats Adventure begins but you should still be able to finish the quest just like the thrones

• I have all the weapons but having trouble completing the skull fort commendation. I was stressing bc i have every exclusive item available and didn't wanna miss this commendation. Glad to hear i can keep working at it after the event. Ty

• 20/20!!!!

• I think all events will still be do able after the events just not be awarding doubloons after they are over. I’m still working on them while doing mermaids myself, because I want the titles I got the clothes set for both and weapons for the bone one.

• @sassassyn The prior clothes and weapons are gone. You can't buy previous items unless the event states otherwise that they will make a return. You can use the currency you earn during this event for future items though.

Views
7 out of 8