Introducing the Boatswains

• @musicmee Aye, it really is! Something to strive for, eh?

• @murkrage Definitely... there's a bunch of helpful people that I have noticed but havent made boatswain just yet... but let's see what the future brings!

Just stay a committed and helpful member of the community and who knows where it may take you...

• @musicmee Aye indeed :). Just glad to be where I am right now. Hopefully somewhere in the future I'll be able to shine that new badge. Been trying to be more active lately, it's paying off as I keep seeing more familiar faces (like yourself)! Great to have these interactions.

It's been a long time since I've felt this close to a community. Thank you :)

• @personalc0ffee Correct! You STARtled me with your puns!

• congrats to our boatswains, yer me best mates

• @personalc0ffee Thanks Matey, you're awesome too. I've been following your posts for a while and never seen a bad one. Same for you @KattTruewalker @khaleesibot @Ant-Heuser-Kush @Erinom3 @CaptnJaq and @Pikaaroon
    Sorry if I missed anyone.

Live by the code, die by the code.
    See you on the seas 😁

• @Erinom3 @triheadedmonkey @DrBullhammer @Thor-von-Blitz @Musicmee @Ever-Reddy @CaptnJaq @stacky-a
    The finest bunch of pirating scalleywags I’ve ever seen!
    Congratulations me mateys!

• @sir-lotus
    Looks like you got a promotion as well m8y, congrats ;)

• @khaleesibot I probably won't be able to become one bc personal opinions but oh well...

• @logansdadtoo thanks.

• @cheatingpirate

Personal opinions are fine. Just voice your opinions in an intelligent manner and don't let the opinions of others negatively affect you.

• @ant-heuser-kush said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@dreadpirate9200 said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@personalc0ffee Thanks Matey, you're awesome too. I've been following your posts for a while and never seen a bad one. Same for you @KattTruewalker @khaleesibot @Ant-Heuser-Kush @Erinom3 @CaptnJaq and @Pikaaroon
    Sorry if I missed anyone.

Live by the code, die by the code.
    See you on the seas 😁

Ha! Thanks. I think mine got lost in the mail. I do live in the USA. Hahaha! But like I always say... we don't need a badge to be helpful community members. The recognition is nice... but community members do not need the badge to fit the bill.

You'd very much deserve it though! One of the friendliest folks around :)

• @CheatingPirate

@capta1n-cr0ss said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@cheatingpirate

Personal opinions are fine. Just voice your opinions in an intelligent manner and don't let the opinions of others negatively affect you.

Cr0ss means don't be like me ;)

https://imgur.com/ArkH8ir

• @logansdadtoo

Damn, you figured it out.

• @katttruewalker said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@Erinom3 @triheadedmonkey @DrBullhammer @Thor-von-Blitz @Musicmee @Ever-Reddy @CaptnJaq @stacky-a

Congrats to ye all!

I agree congratulations to all of you it's well deserved.

• Everyone has off days, and the opportunity to move beyond them if they so choose.

• Happy to sea (pun intended) positivity spreading!

• @logansdadtoo said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@CheatingPirate

@capta1n-cr0ss said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@cheatingpirate

Cr0ss means don't be like me ;)

https://imgur.com/ArkH8ir

It must be those crossplay threads that got us ;) Still ill just keep doing me :P

• @murkrage said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@musicmee Aye indeed :). Just glad to be where I am right now. Hopefully somewhere in the future I'll be able to shine that new badge. Been trying to be more active lately, it's paying off as I keep seeing more familiar faces (like yourself)! Great to have these interactions.

It's been a long time since I've felt this close to a community. Thank you :)

I agree with you there, This is the first forum i was ever a part of and have made a lot of friends here. That's all we can do is just be friendly and helpful and don't rock the sloop and treat everyone with respect, Even if they don't treat you with it lol. Positive attitude goes a long way.

• Neat! What a nice little community shout out.

• @personalc0ffee thanks again m8.

• Congratulations.

• Flippin' 'eck... they gave @PersonalC0ffee even MORE responsibility??

• Friendly helpful forums, friendly seas

• What a great idea! Let's make those new players welcome, and help them find what we all love about this game!

Also... seems like a neat idea to implement IN game as well.

• @khaleesibot So good ^_^

• @personalc0ffee you're a good lad!

• woo hoo!

• @clumsy-george Bonjour Monsieur George all the groups are here to see https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/groups

(and good luck tomorrow ;) )
  • Fun! I love that you're giving recognition to the community that put in the extra effort. A very nice acknowledgment!

Congrats to our new Boatswains and thank you!

• Nice! Good to see some encouragement to be better pirates.

• @khaleesibot This is so lovely!

• Huzzah and cheers to all the stewards of this community!

• Oooh, another badge for me collection!

Thanks all, 'twas was a ver pleasant surprise to be asked to join the ranks o' the Boatswains. I find meself in esteemed company indeed, and I look forward to welcoming more to the ranks as time goes on! :)

• very nice addition to the community.

Views
27 out of 267