Introducing the Boatswains

• This is wonderful! Congratulations everyone! Thank you for striving to make the forums a better community....it is greatly appreciated!

• Congrats guys

• @khaleesibot

Ooooh! That's awesome! Like a mini deckhand! I like it! Always willing to help if necessary.

• Great idea... really good that the active and positive members get some recognition. SO congrats all new Boatswains. :)

• @katttruewalker said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@triheadedmonkey Hahaha! I guess you get first pick? I'm pretty sure that's @khaleesibot right in the middle there with the mighty fine beard..... hides

Aye and what a mighty fine beard that is if I do say so myself!

• Just realized there were some selected already! Congratulations guys and gals!

• A nice addition and well done the guys I see rocking the new badge of honour 👍

• @capta1n-cr0ss said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@khaleesibot

Ooooh! That's awesome! Like a mini deckhand! I like it! Always willing to help if necessary.

Actually quite different! Our Deckhands are under NDA and work with us closely to moderate the official community spaces. You can read more about them in detail here.

The Boatswains are pirates with no official duties, we just want to celebrate the positive members they are!

• @khaleesibot

Ooooh, well thank you for correcting me. I think it's awesome you guys are doing it! Good stuff. :)

• Excellent post to aspire to. Congrats to you all!!

• Welcome to all the new and deserving Bosuns. While you may not have official duties, you serve a valuable role here in our community. So, well earned and keep up the great work in exemplifying what a positive and supportive member of our community can be.

• @khaleesibot
    I think this could immediately answer old @Clumsy-George's question on where the Community Spotlight went...

Shine that bright community spotlight on our new Boatswains (or bootswine in case of @DrBullhammer)!

• Once, I gave a crew a Captains chest, no questions asked, just saying. :]

• arrrr, it's sea of thieves, not sea of boatswains!

• So they have no authority, that's cool then.
    I can still ignore what most of them say :D

Congrats guys & gals!

• @logansdadtoo Wait.. what? At yer peril, matey! :D

• So our forum friend @Musicmee is the leader of these new Boatswain's, right?

• @khaleesibot That's nice!

• Congrats Boatswains! And thank you for being such an awesome part of the community :)

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Qw4X3FFnuk4NY2sUquk/giphy.gif

• Not a bad idea. It's always good to award those who deserve. Glad to see @PersonalC0ffee got in. Your always there defending the code.

Is there anything I can further do to get my hands on A shiney new badge? Other than continue to be my lovely self. Haha!

• @katttruewalker said in Introducing the Boatswains:

@knifelife Well dang it... I do me best... wanders off grumbling about grog swillin' pirates

You don't do your best Kat, you are the best. No shiny new badge will ever replace that! ;)

Edit: Congratulations to all new boatswains!! Can't believe I forgot the most important part when I first posted...
    https://giphy.com/gifs/sorry-shame-my-bad-3ohc1ffY03hnhRUyUU

• Congrats to all of you!

• Nice, congrats to all the boatswains!

It's great to see so many positive posters here on the forums.

• @psych0-knightro Hehehehehe in my head maybe... but were all the same :D

• @katttruewalker
    https://imgur.com/a/RnUL08X

• @Musicmee Ooops! (after the boom barrel goes off) wait wasn't that boatswain guy named MusicMee ...just keep sailing...just keep sailing...hahaha

• @iceman-0007 Hahahaha!

I know you guys won't treat me any differently :D And that's the way I like it...

I will be sleepin' with one eye open though!

• Gratz boatbuddies

• Congratulations
    are well in order;
    Let raise all oars;
    in lieu of laurels!

Xx.

• congrats to all of you! As soon as I've seen it, I had a few names in mind, glad to see I was right about all of them.

• I wish i had this title

• Congratulations to all of you!

• @personalc0ffee oh... you have it as well? dang.... well, one wrong guess is still pretty good...

:D

j/k, i know you deserve it

• Welcome all the boatswains :). I really like the title!

• @murkrage Cheers matey!

I love the badge :D Verrrrry fancy!

Views
1 out of 267