Introducing the Boatswains

• Ahoy there community, to celebrate the Pirates who are positive members of our community, who are fairminded but respectful of the Pirate Code and Forum Rules we have created a new title, Boatswains!

This new title has no responsibilities, or official duties but we hope the Boatswains will play a key part in welcoming new players into the community. We will be adding to this group fairly regularly, and are always on the lookout for new Boatswains!

Views
  • @khaleesibot

I like the name of the new title.

• @khaleesibot

Congratulations to all the new Boatswains!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/s9bPVaK.gif?2

• @personalc0ffee Is that a shiny new badge I see? Congrats!

• Nice work :)

• @mad-jack-ketch Congrats! It's looking good on you too :D

• @katttruewalker I take it your badge is currently loading? Lol

• @knifelife Haha! I'm happy being a lowly Deckhand, ye knows.

• @katttruewalker Thanks! I kinda like having the 4 titles up there! Greedy Pirate! Err I mean I share! ;)

Thanks again. It's a privilege to have such a role :)

• @katttruewalker Maybe you are just not positive enough ;) :P

• @knifelife Well dang it... I do me best... wanders off grumbling about grog swillin' pirates

• @katttruewalker
    I'm sure it's just a four title limit, otherwise you'd definitely have five :)

• Congrats to you all.
    Specially @Musicmee it's most than disserved, for all the community work here in the forums.
    Aye! 🍻

• @personalc0ffee well Mr. C0ffee, @khaleesibot has five. You got the "gotta catch em all" vibe going?

• @khaleesibot What a lovely idea! There are some truly helpful and friendly folks around here. It's nice to see them being recognised :)

• What a nice addition to the forums! And bravo to everyone that has been making this community the best place to be a pirate!

• There be a fine collection of scallywags in the group so far and all credit to them :)

• @khaleesibot @khaleesibot A fine idea indeed! Looking forward to seeing how our new Boatswain's will help to the community!

• @nunoazuldimeter said in Introducing the Boatswains:

Congrats to you all.
    Specially @Musicmee it's most than disserved, for all the community work here in the forums.
    Aye! 🍻

@MusicMee was the first person that I had in mind when I saw this post. For sure.

• Well well...shiver me timbers! @khaleesibot truly a grand idea! Congrats to those mateys so honored!

• It's an awesome idea! Congrats to the first ones! :D

• @khaleesibot said in Introducing the Boatswains:

This new title has no responsibilities, or official duties...

Heck yeah, this is the type of group I like being in!

• This is awesome!

It's so amazing to see the POSITIVITY get recognized and rewarded, even if it's a simple title.

• congrats

• Paging @DrBullhammer, the Bootswines are assembling, this is not a drill!

• This is a great idea! How do you sign up! lol. Always good to help keep this a friendly environment any way we can.

• @lifewcoke Congratulations!!

Grog all round!

• @thor-von-blitz
    Boatswines assemble!

@DrBullhammer
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ZfPQAbzRm0dZ6/giphy.gif

• guess I'll just wait for a devil's advocate group to be made...

cries in bucket

• @triheadedmonkey
    Speaker of the Monkey Tower assemble!

• Seems like I need to work on being more positive...The troubles of PTSD (Pirate Traumatic Stress Disorder) :P

• @Erinom3 @triheadedmonkey @DrBullhammer @Thor-von-Blitz @Musicmee @Ever-Reddy @CaptnJaq @stacky-a

Congrats to ye all!

• @thor-von-blitz

👀

• @katttruewalker I'm wondering who is supposed to be who in that picture....

• @triheadedmonkey Hahaha! I guess you get first pick? I'm pretty sure that's @khaleesibot right in the middle there with the mighty fine beard..... hides

Views
10 out of 267