Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

@crazyyuno I remember standing on your ship, looking forward to seeing you on discord!

We are taking a little break after our En Garde event so that we can focus on the takeaways from it. We are still happy to welcome new Pirates to our server - leave us a message with the required information, and tag me (@codename-jenova) so that we can set up your entry.

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: Neuralator
    Platform:Xbox
    Tells us a bit about you:
    I'm looking for fellow pirates to sail with. Fairly laid back, sail a few times a week usually 10pm-12am GMT. Currently levels 29/29/30, mostly sail solo but sailed in a few crews along the way too (though I tend to avoid random crews these days!)

@neuralator
    Ahoy and welcome! I'm gonna PM you on xbox so we can get you set up. Looking forward to seeing you on discord :)

We may be a little bummed that the expansion into unexplored territory of Forsaken Shores has been delayed. However we are not going to spend our time sitting around moaning. Rogue Legends has many members on the path to Pirate Legend, and everyone is rallying this weekend to lend a hand in helping them move forward - and testing our new top secret {REDACTED]. Why not join us?!

Gamertag: DaniDipp
    Platform: PC
    Tells us a bit about you: Computer Science student that spends too much time in games
    trying to find the most efficient way to get to reach a goal.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am looking for a mature crew that values teamwork while having lots of fun in Sea of Thieves.

@danidipp Ahoy, I think I remember your name from yesterdays grind?!
    Come join us on discord, we're lookong forward to seeing you there! :)

@gefahrmcgefahr You remember correctly and I would love to join, but both of the Discord invites I have found in this thread (vgeDKdj and guuPR59) are expired. Can you send me a new one?

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: xCoqsOne nl 😌
    Platform: Xbox

Tells us a bit about you: A friendly pirate around since day 1. Living in the Netherlands with timezone UTC+1 I'll generally be online in the evening. My levels are 46/41/38

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I enjoy this game way more with a capable crew/ other ships.

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: GiantGough
    Tells us a bit about you: Picked this game up only a few days ago while off of work because of the hurricane. Got hooked.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I've probably only put in about 20 hours, 15 or so of that solo. The other five with randoms. While I enjoy going solo I don't think I'm getting the most from the game, and grouping with randoms hasn't been a great experience. So I figured I need a solid group. Reading your ad, it looks like a solid group. I hope y'all don't mind me being a newer player.

@danidipp Hey, apologies for taking so long to answer. Please add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on discord so I can get you set up. :)

@xcoqsone-nl Ahoy and welcome to Rogue Legends!
    Please add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on discord so I can set you up! Looking forward to seeing you on the server! :)

@giantgough Ahoy! I completely agree with you that this game is played best with a bunch of friendly people, so you've definetely come to the right place. Please add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 in discord so I can you set you up! :)

Warm welcome to all of our new members! I am thrilled to see that we keep growing.
    Our new discord drama channel "As the Gally Sails" is about to get a whole lot of juicy tidbits - you don't want to miss out!

Sign me up new player looking for a crew looking to play some nights and weekends

This post is deleted!

28 xbox one

Gamertag: absolem03
    Platform: pc
    Tells us a bit about you: iam here to have a good time relax and enjoy the game to the fullest why getting to enjoy everything the game has to offer with a group
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: for a good solid group to hang out with and have fun enjoying everything

@absolem03 Welcome to Rogue Legends :)

@almostfatal1 Hey, come and join us on discord! Add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 so I can set you up. :)

We are starting a new season of in-house events - Who's down for some Skullball? perhaps some races? Might even have a good ol' fashioned Rogue Legends Cuddle Puddle! Come on over and lets have some fun!

After a brief hiatus the Rogue Legends are back at it. Our Blackguard is busy prepping for Skullball, and we have a few surprises up our sleeves for things coming in the future. We've got in house events, we're busy writing for our fleet gossip column 'as the galley sails' and @Chaos217#0911 even has has his own colouring contest!

With so much going on, who wouldn't want to go Rogue?!

Wanna become a part of a great bunch of warm welcoming pirates join Rogue Legends today and become a Legend

@CodeName-Jenova
    Gamertag: Itamimaru
    Platform: Xbox mainly, PC secondly
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm a closed beta tester , i love to dig chests and use the musical instruments in the game c:
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I don't have friends to play with , i'm not great in pvp.

@itamimaru Ahoy mate! Please message GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on discord so I can get you set up. :)
    If you're interested in PvP tips and tricks, I am willing to share everything I know with you .
    Looking forward to seeing you on discord and on the seas !

Discovering the Devil's Roar with my Rogue Legends family has been a blast! Come and join us on our journey, we are looking forward to playing with you!

YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE OF CANDY....Merry Hallow's Eve coming! Come join Rogue Legends as we get spooky and sail the seas! Wear your scariest outfit, because the Devil's Roar is a frightening time!

@GefahrMcGefahr
    Gamertag: God Ryuuske

Platform: Xbox right now, but my super build PC is almost complete

Tells us a bit about you: Just a normal dude who works for a living and loves pirate games

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: several reasons. Number 1 is i'm sick of going it alone and getting destroyed when i'm just tryin' to turn in a few skulls/chests. 2: I have an overwhelming lack of people to play with (all my friends that started jump ship at the whe content fiasco). 3: Rogue legends sounds close to the Blue Rogues from Skies of Arcadia: Legends and that's like my favorite rpg so tl;dr I love the name of the group.

Hope I'm accepted. I'd love to pillage and plunder with you lot :D

Gamertag: ace me p10x
    Tells us a bit about you: Play Casually almost everyday live EST
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Tired of playing alone or with just one friend want to get the team challenges done.

@god-ryuuske Happy birthday mate! Add me on discord (GefahrMcGefahr#8080) and we'll get you set.
    Looking forward to seeing you :)

@eye-like-boodii Ahoy mate ! Add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on discord and we'll get you set :)
    Sea you !

Gamertag: wkd1337
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    Tells us a bit about you: I am Pirate Legend and Athenas 10. I've been a member of another fleet for awhile now, and have always enjoyed participating in community-wide events. I was on the first place team of the original skullball calavera cup tournament, and consider myself a top tier PvP Pirate in all of the Sea of Theives.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: there has always been a friendship between myself and certain rogue legends and for me I'm just looking for a change of pace... like most people I'm here playing sea of theives to have fun, and not really concerned about anything else going on... in the end sometimes you just have to go Rogue ☠👾

@wkd1337 it's about time that you went Rogue! Welcome to the cuddle puddle.

The Rogue Legends Blackguard are looking forward to participating in Skullball tomorrow and have been sharing our excitement over on our Twitter! Interested in joining our ranks? We're always looking for new members to fill our ranks and sail the seas!

Gamertag: SlootScooter97
    Discord: SlootScooter97#6790
    Platform: XB1
    A Bit About Me: Washed up day one player, just recently hopped back on trying to gain levels and gold.
    Why I Want To Join: I feel most SoT crews are dying off and you all seem active still.

@CodeName-Jenova
    @GefahrMcGefahr