Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

Hey keen to je in a fleet!
    I'm 25
    Anyone on today??

Welcome @LazyApe27 and all our new members. Glad to have you.

Hi i'm Riruki
    I'm 26 and from Germany
    But don't worry i understand englisch.
    I'm want to get new friends and sail the Seas together.
    And so I'm here

@rirukikamiki welcome to Rogue Legends!

I'm RedLightning

I'm 24 and from California.
    I'm looking to have an epic adventure on my ship. I saw a galleon floating out in the red sea with her sails raised. So I swam out to see. When I climbed on, the ship was all shot up, with a broken name plate, but I was still able to make out the ship's name. "The Black Pearl" drifting in the red sea completely abandoned, so I brought her over to the Sea of Thieves for repairs. All she's missing is a figurehead.

@redlightning94 a pirate who brings his own ship, and has a tale to tell about it! You are welcome to head on over and join us in our Discord. Well met new friend!

@codename-jenova Can you chat me the discord link plz? :)

@redlightning94 - sorry, didn't see your message until now. Seems that you found us just fine!

Still taking new members? I’m new to the game

@thechaosladd yes we are! Use this link to join our discord

@codename-jenova I have been considering joining a fleet of worthy individuals as it seems to be getting awfully dangerous sailing on my own or with random crew mates. I am an old man (over 50) and have a mic... and I am looking into what a/your dsicord is!

@jollybeggarman5 welcome new friend! Glad you've joined us.

@codename-jenova I couldn’t get the link to work

@codename-jenova Hello there. I'm Revan I just turned thirty today :D So I am over 18 and I have a mic.

I am interested in your crew because I have no crew. I've been involved with sea of thieves since the beta. I got two good friends to buy the game with me but they both found it not to be their taste after a few weeks. After that I solo slooped for a long while until getting hijacked at sea by more populated ships became a big thing.

I went on random crews after that and made a few friends I join up with at times but they have their own crews to play with usually and are often full. I would like to have a bigger group of pirates to pull from to help me. I currently really really really want to do the skeleton ship fight in the wilds as its the only one I am lacking for the 3 different areas. I can't get any help on this and I don't want to miss out on the exclusive stuff. I plan to give it another try this weekend. Maybe some rogues could help me out.

So in short, I am interested in your group to have more people to play with and help them and have them help me.

@revanjstone welcome welcome, well met! Please use this link to join us: discord.gg/vgeDKdj. Also happy birthday!

@codename-jenova thanks miss i did it. twice haha im revan on there now. for the weekend ill be looking to do the skelly ships probably saturday between the noon - 4pm est. if any of the rogues can help me along thatd be awesome.

@revanjstone Glad to have both you and your identical twin ;). There will be lots of Rogues around over the weekend to help with Skelly ships!

@codename-jenova each of us more handsome than the last! haha

Hello I'm Quinton and in 23

And I'm looking to join a crew to sail the seven seas with and to just have fun

@draginnutz12 Hi Quinton, hop on over to our discord and let's get you sailing with some Rogues. Use this link.

Welcome to all of our new members, glad to have you join us!

Hello Rogue Legends Fleet

Like to join your Fleet

I am 44 years old
    My rank 50/50/50 Athena's 5

I am from Ireland

Sir_Minutemen

@sir-minutemen Welcome friend! Please join us on Discord: discord.gg/vgeDKdj

Rogue Legends is still actively looking for new friends to sail the seas with! hit us up with all the info and get your adventure going! =)

Wind in our sails, grog in our hands, Legends in our Hearts!!

It's the last day of this week's Rogue Legends Colouring Contest! You've still got a few more hours to join us and colour a pirate! Enter tonight, 31 Aug, by 8pm EDT (1 am BST, 1 Sept, and 12pm NZST, 1 Sept). Keep an eye out for the Week One's Winners announcement too!
    Join Rouge Legends today and become a Legend

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON! We are 6 days away from the highly anticipated Rogue Legends En Garde tournament. The full event details & official rules were provided last night and the Blackguard division is gearing up for some multi-fleet scrims.

Interested in joining and finding out what all the hype is about? Drop us a note below and then head on over to our discord.

Platform: PC
    Timezone: GMT+8 (Western Australia/Hong Kong/Singapore)

I'm on Discord if it helps

Need some people to play with, I'm fairly low level (around 17-18 with the groups I think) but willing to learn.

@senn82 Ahoy and welcome aboard!
    Looking forward to playing with you

Welcome to our new members @senn82 and Flannery66

T - 5 days and counting. En Garde is just over the horizon. The full event details & official rules are posted along with a few minor and, and The Blackguard are participating in some multi-fleet scrims.

So Close!

Interested in joining and finding out what all the hype is about? Drop us a note below and then head on over to our discord.

Warm welcome to all our new members!

AHOY - T minus 4 DAYS and counting until En Garde!
    The Hype Galleon is weighing anchor.* ⚓
    Let's Dance: http://bit.ly/2oukZ0E

*Need more pirate to help raise the Hype Galleon Anchor! Join our ranks to help us push!

4 days

@codename-jenova i would like to join ur fleet coz my friends and i love this game and already thought about to join one .... after i met one of ur member i decided to join yours

@crazyyuno Wonderful! Welcome aboard. Head on over to our discord using this link

YO HO HO - T minus 2 DAYS and counting until En Garde! We're still looking for a few more pirates to join our ranks.

Hype Galleon is on its way, pirates.* 🚢 Drop us a note below to say hi and that your on your way over to our discord

Looking Good: http://bit.ly/2oukZ0E