Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

This post is deleted!

@alphacenturion2 try this https://discord.gg/vgeDKdj

Rogue Legends is formed by and of gamers from all over the world. We come from different backgrounds and are made up of people of all ages, races, creeds, and preferences. This week we celebrated our 1st month as a fleet and welcomed our 100th member and many more! This is indeed a huge step for such a new fleet sailing the seas. Yes, we might be Rogue but we play like Legends. Come sail the seas with us and create your own legend!

Join Rogue Legends now and become and a Legend

ForceWillBWithU
    Force
    much older than 18
    want a more efficient experience

@forcewillbwithu welcome!

Attention All!

Due to my technological idioticy I am unable to upload an amazing photo of a cuddle puddle! However if you join our fleet you'll not only get to see the photo but also participate in the next one!

So join us now!
    NOW I SAY!!!

@chaos217 said:

Due to my technological idioticy I am unable to upload an amazing photo of a cuddle puddle! However if you join our fleet you'll not only get to see the photo but also participate in the next one!

Participate in the next cuddle puddle you say?! You would have to be in it too!

Not only us there 1 cuddle puddle photo Ladies and Gents, there are 2 cuddle puddle photos. Rumor is there might even be a vid of this puddle, a 'making of the Rogue Legends Cuddle Puddle', so to speak.

Now's the time to join our Rogue Legends Discord to find out if these rumors are true, and if Chaos217 will succeed in burning the place down while I sleep.

@codename-jenova Cuddle puddle was so much fun there were so many pirates together

What's going on pirates!? Looking for a crew that is laid back, but still kicking it with active and competitive members who can show you a thing or two? Come join us, Rogue Legends, and create your own legend!

It's day 2 of Cursed Sails: The Rogue Legends crews are out doing what Rogue Legend Pirates do best: sail together in multiple ships, tease @Chaos217 with Cuddle Puddle rumors, find new pirates to help, and have a ton of laughs!

Congratulations to all of today's newly promoted Privateer ranked pirates!

Ahoy!
    Ahoy!
    Ahoy!

Are my catchphrases. If I had to say how well I knew each faction on a scale of 1-50 I'd say 28/27/26? I know them more evey second I spend on the sea. Collectiong all the booty.

darkjasen13 is my gamertag. Funny story behind that my brother somehow linked his like 8 year old xbox live acc to my email, so when I bought the game I was stuck with it :shrug: I go by senpai or Jesse. Hope ya accept me.
    I have a mic 18+(Legal ;). )

Join Rogue Legends today and become a part of our forever growning fleet u will be warmly welcomed once u join. Joining us will give u a chance to sail with new people and make new friends

Warmest welcome to our newest members!

@darkjasen13 lol that was a great application! Put a smile on my face. Welcome again the Rogue Legends.

Gamertag: CrazyGideon0311
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: CrazyGideon0311 #0131
    Region/Time Zone: US/CST
    Platform: PC
    Faction levels: 40/40/39/4
    Additional Info: Looking to get back into the game with an active and fun community.

Looking for a solid crew, having a hit or miss time on the SOT official discord. Already completed the entire event and earned all possible commendations as a noob. Today marks 1 week since I started sailing the high seas.

Xbox player here, use discord app on phone

33yr old. PST (Time zone)

Gt same as name on discord:
    Runner4Life818

@runner4life818 welcome to Rogue Legends!

@crazygideon0311 welcome to Rogue Legends!

Bump....

WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED ROGUE LEGENDS YET!?!? Is it because you smell funny? Haven't brushed your teeth in months? Dehydrated from all the grog? SCURVY!? Well your a pirate, duh... get over it and apply.

Welcome to all our new members! Glad to have you aboard!

@votoville friendly reminder about the Forum Rules...

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting threads over one month old is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the forum rules going forward.

Thanks!

This post is deleted!

Welcome to all of our new members wanna join a great bunch of pirates join Rogue Legends now and become a Legends

Hey hey,
    Luxecitium is my gamer tag/discord
    21 here
    Would love to join up!

Ahoy pirates! We are looking to add new members for our event crew the Blackguard.

The Blackguard division, is our 'fight club' a group of swashbucklers representing Rogue Legends in inter-fleet combat with some of the most dangerous pirates on the seas. We are looking for those interested in standing up to a challenge by becoming members of the fleet, Blackguard and in turn are willing to train and demonstrate their tactical skills and teamwork capabilities on a grand scale.

Interested? Drop us some info below and head over to our discord and let us know you want to try out!

@luxecitium welcome! Follow this link to join us: http://discord.gg/vgeDKdj

Why are you interested in Rogue Legends: I'm a new player looking to join a solid crew and learn the ropes of the game, who knows, we might even enjoy eachothers company?

Welcome Big k***y Bear! Glad to have you aboard!

Anyone else feel like joining up? We've got a great little fleet going here. Training, grinding, legendary voyages, legendary people, great atmosphere. Come on, you know you want to.

@big-k***y-bear welcome to the fleet! Glad we could show you the ropes today!

I could tell you all the same things I've said many times, join for fun, friends, adventure, training, legendary voyages, etc, etc. But so far the post that's pulled in the most new recruits has been my promise of cuddle puddles, and oh the cuddle puddles we've had! So join now and get involved in our puddling adventures!

@chaos217 said in Rogue Legends Fleet - Join us on our journey! | Fleet Events | Global Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

... my promise of cuddle puddles, and oh the cuddle puddles we've had! So join now and get involved in our puddling adventures!

You keep saying we've got Cuddle Puddles, and promised Cuddle Puddles. But you've yet to show the pirates what a Roge Legends Cuddle Puddle is!

Allow me!

cuddle puddle

Interested? Drop us some info below and head over to our discord and let us know you want in on a puddle! There might be one happening today.

This post is deleted!

Hear Yea Hear Yea. It's time to bring your creative side out and show us what you've got, because Rogue Legends is holding a weekly contest for the next 3 weeks with prizes. Make sure you apply to join us because this contest is about to drop, and is open to fleet members only!

@rl-captain-nemo said in Rogue Legends Fleet - Join us on our journey! | Fleet Events | Global Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

Hear Yea Hear Yea. It's time to bring your creative side out and show us what you've got, because Rogue Legends is holding a weekly contest for the next 3 weeks with prizes. Make sure you apply to join us because this contest is about to drop, and is open to fleet members only!

Contest has officially started!