Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

@dressedyew5550 keep an eye on your discord.

Gamertag- Deadeye493218
    Discord Tag- Deadeye49#4916
    Im a relatively new player who wants to find people to crew up with as im tired of playing solo. Just looking for friendly people to team up with and have fun with

@deadeye493218 keep an eye on your discord. We'll reach out shortly.

Gamertag:Sir Budd
    Discord tag (include #): SirBudd#9995
    Tells us a bit about you: New player just looking for some fun people to cruise the ocean with
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I've played almost exclusively solo in a sloop because I'm not really into joining up with random people (the few times I've tried have not ended well). Was looking through the forums and Rogue Legends seemed like a good fit. Just looking to have fun with some people who don't mind showing a new person how it's done.

@CodeName-Jenova

@sir-budd2015 Thank you for your application, we'll be in touch on Discord!

@deadeye493218 I can't seem to find you on discord. Can you pm me there please Jenova#3600

Are you looking for a laid back crew to enjoy a Tall Tale with? Perhaps you are looking for some new friends to join you on some Arena matches to pillage and plunder? Are you looking for a fleet that truly welcomes you, makes you feel like you are family/friends?

Look no further - Rogue Legends is the place to be!

Gamertag: Chugginss

Discord tag (include #): Chuggins!#9658

Tells us a bit about you: I'm just now getting back into the game after a very long break and would like to find a group to play with.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Well, it was the first to pop up in the unread section of the forum. I also like that you guys do group events and what not.

@chugginss thanks for the application. Keep an eye on your discord.

Gamertag: druciferz

Discord tag (include #): drucifer#0191

Tells us a bit about you: Just started playing the game and wanted to play with others that had mics and communicated.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: It was only beginner friendly crew I could find on the front page of crew recruitment forum.

@druciferz Thank you for your application, make sure to check Discord! :=)

Gamertag: Skotchyx01
    Discord tag: Skotchy#0215
    Tells us a bit about you: I've been playing SoT since launch. Pirate Legend for a bit now too. Love PvP and PvE.

I'm looking at Rogue Legends as a community to be part of and sail the seas with!

Gamertag: CptNavi (will change in the future)
    Discord tag (include #): 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐢❖#4847
    Time Zone: Central European Time /Amsterdam/

Tells us a bit about you:
    Started playing SoT 2 weeks ago and my reps are: ◉40 ⯃41 ◩43
    I'm a competative try-hard, any game i start to play I always try to be the best always practising and trying to learn more. Very experienced with communication, call-outs, spotting, pvp in general. I have a long background with Open world surival's, Battleroyales and e-sport games. Being LEM in csgo might be worth a mention to some people.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    Recieved an invitation from @GefahrMcGefahr, I believe there is power in numbers and the idea of clans in this game interest me. Rogue Legends definately sounds like something I want to be apart of.

Gt: Gbrawler
    Discord: Twiggy Maphasy #2595
    About me: I’ve been playing since day 1, never got around to getting to pl though, haven’t had the time.
    Reason: I really want to make use of what time I have, especially on this double weekend, so I can get that final push to pl! I’ll help out anyone who needs it

@gbrawler @CptNavi @Skotchyx01 Thank you all for your applications! We've either already been in touch with you on Discord or are trying to do so, make sure to check your inbox. :=)

GT - JRW Redemption
    Age - 21
    Discord - JW Redemption , #0162

About you - Been playing since release, completed most of the stories, but lack levels and would like to advance in levels and arena.

Why join - would like a reliable group/crew that are always welcome. Feel that alliances can be beneficial to all, and would prefer not to sail the seas alone

Gamertag: JCW155
    Discord tag (include #): jcw155#3914
    Tells us a bit about you: I’m new to sea of thieves. I’ve tried it in the past but got bored. Never had a crew to play with to learn.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: looking to learn about the game and play with a crew.

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: MrBendiix
    Discord tag (include #): "Mr Bendiix#4820"
    Tells us a bit about you: Pretty chill guy, that loves to play games, (I only play on pc) and I have been playing most genres over the many many years i have been a pc gamer, and right now I'm into SoT.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am still new(ish) to the game, got my different factions around 30-35 and I think that your community sounds like a nice place to get to know people.

@the-raymondo22 @JCW155 & @MrBendiix. Thank you for the applications. I've been in touch on discord.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: xThirdwish
    Discord tag (include #): "xThirdwish#9209"
    I've been playing Sea of Thieves for a few months now (coming up on a year). I am currently PL level 9. Love to participate in PVE and large loot hauls.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking for a good group of people to play with who share a common goal. My friend, CptNavi (who is a member), said that you are a great group to play with

@xthirdwish Thank you for your application! We've been in touch. :=)

Feeling ghoulish? Want glory? You’re in the right place.

Our blackguard are fresh off thier Race of Legends win, and are gearing up for the finals on Saturday.

Racing not your thing? We have so much more to offer. Join us and find out what!

Are you in need of meeting new people to crew up? Well join Rogue Legends today and become apart of an amazing bunch of welcoming pirates.

@codename-jenova

Gamertag:xProdigyZero
    Discord tag (include #): Mexi#8547
    Tells us a bit about you: I played SoT awhile back, now I'm trying to get back into the game.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: So I can have ppl to play with

Gamertag: xMrWolfex
    Discord tag (include #): Mr_Wolfe #3670
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm a high school teacher, professional actor, and twitch streamer. I just started playing SoT with a good friend of mine and we would love to make some new friends to play with. We are both pretty new, and just looking to hang out and meet some new people!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: This seemed like a pretty wonderful discord, I loved the server description and the whole organization really caught my eye.

This post is deleted!

@xprodigyzero @xMrWolfex thank you for you applications we've been in touch on discord.

Ahoy!
    Here to tell you that we're still welcoming new players to our group. Don't worry if you're shy or don't know how to discord, we'll teach you all that as well as everything you need to know in game (especially what a cuddle puddle is).
    So come join us.

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: AndiSzi
    Discord tag (include #): Andi#3801
    Tells us a bit about you: I am a student at the Music Academy, im in love with opera and the piano. I am very polite and friendly guy.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I want to join Rogue Legends because i see this as an opportunity to become a legendary pirate. I want to start a new life as a disciple on your ship, and together to conquer all the seas and all the creatures from the deep.

This post is deleted!

Hey! Just wanted to check back in, I haven't gotten any discord contact or invites yet, though I appreciate you guys trying to reach out! Anything I can do to get in touch?

@xmrwolfex Hey! I guess something went wrong there. Please just add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 and I'll get you sorted. :=)

Gamertag: Serp8512
    Discord tag (include #): Mr. Brightside#2513
    Tells us a bit about you: Ive been playing the game on and off since its release. i had some friends join me for about a month but now they never want to play, and i can never seem to find a decent crew.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I love t his game but struggle as i have no friends to paly it with, and i can never find a good crew. From what i read on your post you sound like a good group and i would love to be a member. I realy want to play more of this game but im struggling by myself.