Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

@GefahrMcGefahr, @CodeName-Jenova.

Gamertag: OriginalEPM
    Discord tag (include #): EternallyPerfectMe#4807
    Tells us a bit about you: I am a casual gamer looking for a social gaming experience that is relaxing and fun.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: A few reasons:

1.) The name is cool.
    2.) This organization was the first to reach out to me on a different thread where I introduced myself, which I believe to be a good sign.
    3.) The atmosphere seems to be what I'm looking for.

@originalepm thanks for the application! We've been in touch on discord.

Here at Rogue Legends we're better than you, and we know it.

But we're willing to take you on board, join us for some high seas adventure. Or inane conversation. Or singing. Actually a lot of inane conversation.

Where was I going with this? Eh, who cares, join us now!

@chaos217 inane conversation? In Rogue Legends?! Never.

Gamertag: PaulWall22
    Discord tag (include #): Lordyoloswag69 #0908
    Tells us a bit about you: My name is Paul, I'm 25 years old and love sea of thieves. levels 33/34/29 I just finished a session playing with other Rogue Legends and had a great time! I usually play a few times a week, and when one of my few friends who also play SOT isn't available I would love to have a crew to sail with! Very friendly, very willing to do whatever needs to be done on the crew, just looking for some mates!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Playing solo is pretty difficult and I just had a ton of fun with the Rogue Legends I was playing with (shoutout to Jen/Banshee/Decompose!). I'd love to play with the rest of the clan as well :)

@paulwall22 Hey! Glad you found us. Check your discord.

This post is deleted!

@TaurenTark thanks for the application. We've been in touch on discord.

Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE | Beginner Friendly | Fleet and Community Events | Global Members | 18+

Kind of says it all doesn't it?
    Yes we're recruiting for both PC and Xbox, yes we participate in PvP and PvE sessions, always willing to take on beginners (we all were beginners at some point after all), we recently participated in the Race of Legends event, definitely global, and the 18+ is normal really.

Check us out, you probably won't regret it. Probably? Maybe?

Gamertag: PointlessToad
    Discord Tag: PointlessToad#1038
    I just picked up sea of thieves a couple of days ago and am looking for a crew, so i don't have to just roam the sea in my small one man boat. Levels are 13/13/12. I want to join the Rogue Legends, because I want to expirience some more of the game, i'm mostly looking for free Roam play, completing some tasks aswell as plundering some other pirates that come my way.

@pointlesstoad thank you for your application. We've been in touch on discord.

Gamertag: THR WildWin7
    Discord tag: THR Wildwin7#5696
    Been playing since Day 1. Mostly solo sloop as I enjoy a challenge. Know my way around the Seas but just short of PL. Levels are 48 45 48 (original 3). Spent a lot of time in the roar as well soloing a sloop, so needless to say I'm fairly experienced when it comes to protecting my ship and against AI opponents. PvP - I do OK and can hold my own but I'm not going to shock anyone with my skill. Looking for some dedicated crewmen to play with. Tried open crew a few times in the past week and I do better on my own because people are just clueless lol.

Gamertag: Pocketomi
    Discord tag (include #): Pocketomi#0003
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm Pocketomi. I'm a day one player who's active in several SoT communities including the Reddit, several Discords and the Gamepedia.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking to connect with as many people in the SoT community as possible. Many communities in SoT are slowly dying and I'm trying to find and support the ones that are still alive.

@pocketomi I remember you from vinny's stream :)

Ahoy there CodeName Jenova and to whoever else reads this!

I am very hopeful to be able to join you're wonderful crew and be a part of the family! I'm pretty new at some of the new genre on here examples being my gamertag Discord number Etc but I think I'm getting a pretty decent understanding of it but hope I do not make any mistakes in my application to join and if so I humbly apologize. I will fix it immediately So Below I believe is the information that you require. I sincerely thank you

Sincerely,

Nightfallcomes
    Bagm1975@hotmail.com

Gamertag: Nightfallcomes
    Discord tag (include #): Nightfallcomes#9177
    Tells us a bit about you: I been playing Sea of Thieves around two years now. I'm a huge fan of the game! Order of Souls:50 Gold Hoarder:50 Merchant: 37 Hunter: 13 Seadogs: 8? I sail under the blue rouge seadog sails usually under the "join alliance flag or spartan flag "
    I have been solo slooping most of the time on here.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I am wanting to be a part of the family of like-minded Souls. And I have no qualms about going after trolls! And I certainly did not mean to make a rhyme either LOL. Unfortunately I have a stage 4 illness and in the fight of my life right now so I am home a lot when I am not going to medical appointments and cannot do much but when I play sea of Thieves it always helps me get through my day. I am willing 2 sit back and learn how to be better at the game and in the meantime become part of something that is like a family atmosphere kind of like the Three Musketeers All For One all for all type of deal LOL. I am not the greatest player but I'm certainly not the worst and I can handle my own I'm looking forward to being a legend and in return I can promise nothing but loyalty and I will be there for anybody that needs me. I guess that's pretty much it. I hope I filled this application out right. I bid you all a good day and good health. Ahoy mates!

Sincerely,
    Nightfallcomes
    Bagm1975@hotmail.com

@thr-wildwin7 thanks for the application, keep an eye on your discord!

@pocketomi thanks for the applocation. Yes we are still going strong. Keep an eye on your discord.

@nightfallcomes we will welcome you with open arms. Keep an eye on your discord.

@codename-jenova 🥳 happy dance time!

@codename-jenova Will do :)

Spooktober is here! A little more than a week until the update hits the seas! Don't wanna play the new update alone? Come and join today!

@codename-jenova
    GamerTag: Raspyapollo2705
    Discord Tag: Raspyapollo2705#1064
    I am a good friend of Banshee's. Another thing about me is that I very much enjoy the game of Sea Of Thieves, I play whenever I can get a crew online, sometimes even by myself, though I'm not that good at soloing. I have been playing since sometime right after launch, I'm not exactly sure. One of my favorite things to do in this game is to have a friendly sword only one versus one with another crew. Although I love to sink and fight other ships I also enjoy making new friends upon the seas. My levels at the moment are 50/50/50/6 My hunters call is 36 my sea dogs is 21.

I want to join the Rogue Legends fleet not just because of the stories I have heard from my friends within the fleet. But from the amount of good players willing to sail, and the chance of making new friendships.

I hope you seriously consider my request to join the fleet.
    Sincerely, Raspy.
    :)

@raspyapollo2705 thanks for the application! I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Wanna become a Rogue and meet and sail with Awesome pirates
    Apply now to join us on our adventure!!!

Gamertag:TheCaptain1626
    Discord tag (include #):Captain#0001 (so you know im legit)
    Tells us a bit about you:Played since launch, pirate legend, mostly enjoy good company, pleasant conversation, a little bit of adventure. Stopped playing a few months back and im just returning.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:As mentioned above, stopped playing the game a few months back and im just returning to it now. Looking for people to share in an adventure.

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova

@codename-jenova
    GT:Silverkingluis1
    Discord Tag: Silverkingluis #4201
    About me: I'm 21 married with one kid and gaming has always been my pride and joy
    Why I want in: I feel as though this would be a great fit I love games like this and playing with all types of player plus I could finally find dedicated people to help me take out the kraken

Gamertag: Moonlitius
    Discord tag (include #): Moonlit#3019
    Tells us a bit about you: I am new to the game and looking for some people to teach me the ropes and have fun with.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I heard some good things from Fallen_Angel about this group and thought it would be nice to join in :) I play on PC and mostly from, 9:00 am to 17:00 PM at weekdays. Weekends vary.

@moonlitius & @SilverKingLuis1 thank you for your applications. We've been in touch on Discord.

Greetings from Rogue Legends! We are a fun loving laid back group. We have members who like to pillage and plunder. Members who like to make new friends on the open ocean. Also members willing to go on an adventure. While we don't take ourselves too seriously we do love some competition. Blackguard our 'fight club' is a group of swashbucklers representing Rogue Legends in inter-fleet combat with some of the most dangerous pirates on the seas.

Interested in showing us what you got? Get your bananas in order and join us.

@saint-brick-rl said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

Greetings from Rogue Legends! We are a fun loving laid back group. We have members who like to pillage and plunder. Members who like to make new friends on the open ocean. Also members willing to go on an adventure. While we don't take ourselves too seriously we do love some competition. Blackguard our 'fight club' is a group of swashbucklers representing Rogue Legends in inter-fleet combat with some of the most dangerous pirates on the seas.

You heard the man! Join us.

@codename-jenova said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

@saint-brick-rl said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

You heard the man! Join us.

Im trying to, but still wait for that invite ^^

@codename-jenova
    Hey, I'm Melody and I'm 21.
    My gamertag is: MidnighttMelody
    I am 50/50/50/2 ( just became pirate legend)
    I would like to join a group where people are friendly, there's always someone online and will be ok with me because I'm quite shy so I won't talk unless I'm spoken too. It would be nice to play with people since I'm normally by myself since I'm in the UK but I'm always awake at like 9pm-9am.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag: Goober1823
    Discord tag: Goober1823#8689
    Tells us a bit about you: I be a long time sailor of the Sea of Thieves since before launch. I be experienced in all manner of sailin' and piratin'. 50-GH/50-OoS/50-M/32-HC/28-SD/8-A
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I be seekin' friendly crews to set sail with, as I be spendin' most of me days alone on me trusty Sloop.

@moonlitius we got you!

@goober1823 & @MidnighttMelody thank for the application. Watch for a friend request on discord.