Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag: Ellski (Not Xbox - PC Player)
    Age: 35..maybe 36 ... Old enough to get confused over how old I am....
    Discord tag (include #): Ellski#9007
    Tells us a bit about you: Live with my fiance and 4 year old boy who gives me plenty of trouble. Love my PC Games, (Used to have an Xbox but lack the space at present) so spend most of my evenings (I live in the UK) playing games. Recently purchased Sea of Thieves and so far just finished the Big Tutorial Voyage by myself. My partner, she enjoys playing games as well but is not quite sold on Sea of Thieves so felt I best find myself a crew.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends?: Looking for a friendly, reasonably mature group of people to play pirates with ..... when I say it like that "mature" goes out the window but what the hell... I've also realised that dashing between 6 different things on your own is not much fun. Used to Online Games over Voice chat so i'm all good for it. Hope that there is space.

@elllski Ahoy and thank you for your application! Make sure to check Discord, we hope to see you soon!

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag: RogueXtrene01
    Discord tag (include #): #RogueXtrene01
    Tells us a bit about you:
    Gamer, self employed, play ESO and SoT Mainly SoT, love gaming always have
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for decent crew mates that play often, gaming is more fun with a good community

@roguextreme01 hey! Thanks for the application. Can you check your discord tag or reach out to me there in a pm? Thanks!

@codename-jenova

Ah yeah my bad sorry mate

@roguextreme01 thank you. Keep an eye out on your discord.

Gamertag:kingsin937
    Discord tag (include #):kingsin937#9318
    Tells us a bit about you:i am a good pvper i like to play a lot i play on pc and i am 50/50/50/45/20/9, i love to play arena and i love to be part of a fun community
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: i always have trouble finding people to play with and i like to be party of a community, i except orders and want to make more friends

@GefahrMcGefahr

@kingsin937 Thank you for your application, we've been in touch. :=)

We offer awesomeness... And doggos. Quite a lot of doggos.

@codename-jenova
    @GefahrMcGefahr

Gamertag: Tullis7386

Discord tag (include #): Tullis#8805

Tells us a bit about you: I'm Canadian, in the military and play many digital and physical games. Besides SoT I like to play ESO, WoW and WWII team oriented shooters (Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Heroes and Generals, etc.)

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking for a good group to play with. Your description seems like what I'm looking for!

@tullis7386 Thanks for the application! I'll be in touch on discord.

@pollenwitch We don't discriminate, we also have lots of cats.
    Also cool people and Sea of Thieves and stuff...

@gefahrmcgefahr said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

@pollenwitch We don't discriminate, we also have lots of cats.

Don't forget sugar gliders and fishes!

@codename-jenova @GefahrMcGefahr

Tag: CHASEAWEE
    Discord: CHASEAWEE#7288

Tells us a bit about you:
    Chaseawee, or Chase for short. I’m a music composer and I have three cats, Ogre, Szandora and Maurice. My favorite vegetable is eggplant. When I was a child I had a traumatic head injury that has allowed me the ability to smell colors. Sea of Thieves is a very smelly game.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I’ve been a fan of Rogue Legends and The Pirate Council for a long time now. Without TPC I wouldn’t be the same sword fighter I am today, nor would I be inspired by the in-game-out-of-the-box creativity. I want to join like minded people and I want to have a lot of fun too.

@chaseawee it's about time you joined us. I've been in touch on Discord.

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag: Justin Case Bro
    Discord tag (include #): Justin Case Bro #5020
    Tells us a bit about you: Stats firstly are Pirate Legend, 50 in all factions (but Athena I'm only 4 so far) I have been helping others with their tall tales and get to PL because I like to accomplish things.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I want to be more involved in the community and would love to get a decent arena crew and fun people to grind Athenas with out of it too!

@justin-case-bro Ahoy and thank you for your application! We've been in touch.

@CodeName-Jenova.

Gamertag: spencer0629
    Discord tag (include #):
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm just a pirate that like to drink, blow things up, and have fun. Levels are 50/50/50/3
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: sounds like it'd be a blast and I wanna experience it for myself

Tells us a bit about you: I am the founder of Rogue Legends, Have been playing since early alpha. Levels are 50/50/50/10

@spencer0629 Ahoy! Thank you for your application. We've noticed that your application is missing a Discord name. To get in touch we need you to either add me on Discord (GefahrMcGefahr#8080) or provide your Discord name here.

Should you not have Discord, you can get the App (mobile or on PC) for free and create an account. :)

Gamertag: Sean0fthedead5
    Discord tag (include #): Seanofthedead#0524
    time zone: mountain time
    faction levels: pirate legend rank 3, hunter's call 23, sea dogs 15
    Tells us a bit about you: I've been playing Sea of thieves since launch, and it has become one of my favorite games of all time. Some of the other games I'm actively playing right now are Warframe and Minecraft, but I'm mostly playing SoT these days. I enjoy gaming with other people and like to help other players out wen I can as others did for me on my grind to pirate legend.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I've been playing a lot in open crews and on the official discord but I'd like to be part of a fleet so I have a consistent group of people to play with. Also now that I'm legend I feel like I have some experience with the game I can bring to the table. Finally, I was on the discord before but I took a break from the game before the anniversary update as I had a lot of crazy IRL stuff going on. I'm looking forward to sailing with everyone and getting involved with the fleet.

@sean0fthedead5 welcome back!

Pfft, a monkey spewing on a developer, big deal.
    Join Rogue Legends and I'll spew on you myself! I'll even save some in a bucket to surprise you with later!

@CodeName-Jenova.
    Gamertag: RubySnake
    Discord tag (include #): Sneeps#3902
    Tells us a bit about you: I took a large break from Sea of thieves, played for about a month or two until my friends left the game so I did as well, looking to try and get back into it. I'm 20 years old who enjoys talking and chilling while also getting some good booty once in a while. Bit of a chatterbox at times
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I wish to get back into the game and have a reliable crew to partake in. All having mics and a nice hop in hop out system that allows for easy play while still having a community

@rubysnake thanks for the application! I've been in touch on discord.

New update is out pirates!
    I still see far too many complaints on these here forums about how hard it is solo, so why not join us and have some fellow pirates help you out!

Chaos is right... If you're looking for one or a few more, head over to our Discord!

@chaos217 said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

New update is out pirates!
    I still see far too many complaints on these here forums about how hard it is solo, so why not join us and have some fellow pirates help you out!

I'm still right you know, we're still open to new and old players!
    Bring your pets too and show them off! Or be like me and go petless, because I hate cleaning up after them in real life, I don't want to be doing it in a video game too!

Gamertag: Wright05
    Discord tag (include #): HellRaiser#2845
    Tells us a bit about you: I am not a pirate legend yet but I am looking to grow in the game and become a better pirate!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because the Rogue Legends seem to fit exactly what I am looking for in a community!

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova

@wright05 Ahoy and thank you for your application. Make sure to check your Discord inbox. :=)

Gamertag: Angel of Hope98
    Discord tag: Fallen_Angel#1998
    Time Zone: UK
    Tell us a bit about you: I'm from Alaska and may end up back there within time, but for now in the UK with my new hubby. I like to play games in my free time which is almost all the time right for the time being and I am new to Sea of Thieves.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am looking for a group to play with when my hubby and brothers aren't around to play. I am new to the game and would like to find a more mature and friendly group to help me get the hang of the game if possible :D

@angel-of-hope98 Ahoy and thank you for your application, we'll review and get back to you soon.

Tomorrow is out monthly fleet day! The day we get together and try to help eachother complete the time limited commendations.

We always have room for more, join us today so you don't miss out!

Gamertag: CptCohones
    Age: 46 (Im still not sure who I wanna be, when I grow up)
    Discord tag (include #): CptCohones#9075
    Tells us a bit about you: I can fish, and drink beer at the same time...tadaaaa :)
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Surprisingly I realy enjoy playing solo, probably because this game is so fantastic !, On the other hand I see a lot of people on youtube playing in crews and having sooooo much fun.
    So Id like to meet some like minded people with a sense of humor who are not too serious and can enjoy simple things in the game.

Gamertag: et3rnalife
    Discord tag (include #): Ladaria #8799
    Tells us a bit about you: I started playing SoT shortly after release and was going for max in all factions but lost intrest when my crew quit around mid 20's - 30's in the base factions.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am looking to finish what I started and max my ranks.

@cptcohones @et3rnalife thank you. Keep an eye on your discord. We will be in touch!