Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |

@codename-jenova Done, but i cannot sent you a message on discord..

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: JelliedGlobe681
    Discord tag (include #): Totalynotvin#6889
    Tells us a bit about you: I am a chill dude just trying to sail and dominate the seas.I am still not a pirate legend but will hopefully become one very soon. My faction levels are 50/32/31
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I want to join because finding any friendly players these days is kinda hard and even when i do find them they usually quit after 15minutes, oh and because of the cuddle puddles and cookies

Hope i can get in, @CodeName-Jenova

@ribazz I didn't get anything from you, and I can't find you as Ribazz#2122. :/

@jelliedglobe681 Thank you for the application! We've reached out on Discord. :=)

Gamertag: Jewbacca74
    Discord tag (include #): Jewbacca74 #3862
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Still fairy new to the game but have the basics down pretty good. Looking for a crew to join for more consistent group play and help leveling up to pirate legend. Thanks. @CodeName-Jenova

@jewbacca74 thank you for the application, we've been in touch on discord.

Gamertag: Doomstitch
    Discord tag (include #): Stitch#4865
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm pretty chill, this is actually my first pirate game and I'm new to it. Into design/art in general, mainly just looking to have a laugh and learn the game.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm new to the game and I think it would be more enjoyable and easier if I'm playing alongside other people. The server is listed as 18+ and beginner friendly so it seems ideal for me.

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova.

@doomstitch thanks for the application. We are reviewing and will be in touch on discord.

We're still looking for new pirates to join us, I've just cleared some space for you!

@ribazz I got it to work. I have been in touch on Discord.

Discord Tag: Mango#9715
    Tell us a bit about you: I like to go with the flow of battle and have fun along the way. Levels are 50/50/50/10, with Hunter's call 28 and Arena 10.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking to hone my pvp skills with Rogue Legends as I've heard good things about this group.

Gamertag: DzGazerbeam

Discord tag (include #): Marvin Heßmert#0484

Tell us a bit about you:
    My name‘s Marvin, I hail from the beautiful shores of the Ruhr Area, Germany and I‘m studying Teaching English and Music at university (the music thing is great when it comes to custom shanties ;) )

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I’ve been playing SoT since the Beta and always tried to motivate some of my friends to play it with me. However many just play it for 1-2 weeks max and I’m looking for some people with experience and Passion and I think that i might find some people just like that by joining you!

@GefahrMcGefahr

Gamertag: Daanyoooo
    Discord tag (include #): Daanyoooo#1138
    Tells us a bit about you: Been playing SoT since it's release. Levels are 50/50/50/8.9 & 36 in Hunter's Call. Been sailing with my original crew of 2 since the start, would be nice to expand a little.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking to join a group of people that I can actual talk to and sail with. I'm tired of jumping from session to session, looking for somebody who isn't silent and sailing in a circle. Trying to complete missions in a single person Sloop seems to be getting harder these days.
    @CodeName-Jenova

@daanyoooo thank you for your application. We will be in touch on discord!

Dark Relics have finally landed and the seas are filled with blood again! Looking to get better at PvP or just seaking some fine crewmates?! Apply today!

Gamertag: FreakStyleTV
    Discord tag (include #): Gen19#0045
    Tells us a bit about you: Well I work full time so I play in my free time usually later in the days I live in the US on the East Coast for my timezone. Just started playing this game but I play a few other games and I'm in school.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Well someone posted on my thread where I was looking for people to play with talking about this group and I see y'all are beginner friendly so why not give it a shot and see how it goes.

@tdkerse Ahoy! Thank you for your application, we've been in touch on Discord. :=)

@gefahrmcgefahr said in Rogue Legends - Join us on our journey! | PC/XBOX | Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

@tdkerse Ahoy! Thank you for your application, we've been in touch on Discord. :=)

Oh hey just saw this and I've added you back.

Xbox: DarthDooku
    DarthDooku#3860
    Rogue Legends looks well organized and seems like a good community

@darthdooku thanks! Keep an eye out on your discord. We will be in touch.

So many relics, so little time...

Gamertag: Corran79
    Discord tag (include #): Derfel#1348

Tell us a bit about you: I'm English based in GMT timezone, played a lot of games for the last 20 years or so , most recently being Atlas.
    shrugs I'm not exactly a newbie , but have a lot to learn on SoT.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I bought this to play with my neice and Nephew , and its fun , but I'd love to play with a people who don't argue over banana's , ignore requests for sail length and randomly drop the anchor :) (i joke they're not that bad these days)
    Its more fun in a group than solo , so finding a regular adult team to be dastardly pirates with (I'm really new , other than basic voyages)would be great.

@CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag: Cowboy Kraken
    Discord Tag: Koa#0136
    New to SoT, been enjoying it so far (beautiful game) and hoping to help out some fellow pirates instead of always being sunk!

@corran79 @Cowboy-Kraken Thank you for your applications! We've been in touch on Discord :)

TheNerdyWarrior

theNerdyWarrior#9043

been playing for about a month looking for bigger crews for bigger hauls

seems like a fit

@CodeName-Jenova

@ribazz
    Gamertag:matt Welsh dad
    Discord tag (include #):Matt Welsh dad #6499
    Tells us a bit about you: dad if 2 who when I get time love gaming
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:looking for like minded players

@thenerdywarrior @Matt-welsh-dad Ahoy and thank you for the applications! While trying to get in contact with you I've noticed that both of you discord IDs are incorrect. Please add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on discord so I can sort you out.

@gefahrmcgefahr added

Earthcrisis420
    Earthcrisis#3078
    -Experienced captain, both single ship and fleet. Experienced in all roles. Very high win/loss ratio in sea combat. Confident player, superior helmsman. The larger the ship the better.
    -I only have a few friends who play anymore and i grow weary of randoms/sloops. So i'm seeing what other people are up to.

@CodeName-Jenova @GefahrMcGefahr

@earthcrisis420 thank you for the application. I'll be in touch on discord.

I couldn't recommend this fleet enough!

Ever since i've joined:

1.) my life is better
    2.) my hair stopped falling out
    3.) i've had tons of fun with these people, both in-game and on discord

Okay hello hello
    Gamertag: Danthetrashmann
    Discord tag (include #): Water God #6934
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm brand new to this game! However, I never liked playing online games like this solo. But when I have my crew matched for me, they leave as soon as I mention that i'm new :'). If you want someone lighthearted and a jokester in your crew, then i'm your gal!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Your header says beginner friendly and I like that in a crew! Less of a chance i'll get raged on eh? All jokes aside it looks like this group has a lot of people, and a lot of fun. I'm in! (if you let me in that is). :P

@danthetrashmann Thank you for your application! We've been in touch.