Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

can't wait to have you @LtAnders0n

It's almost time for a spooktacular update! Make sure to join up so you don't miss out on the fun.

Join Rogue Legends! We have candy ... maybe ... if you bring some.

Ahoy! I’ve been playing solo a lot lately and am getting sick of running into teams and just getting walked on while I’m trying to grind out ranks. Looking forward to sailing the seas with you guys.

My GT is the same as here and I’ve already joined the discord

@lwebbl welcome! We're glad to have you.

Greetings from Rogue Legends! We are a fun loving laid back group. We have members who like to pillage and plunder, members who like to make new friends on the open ocean, and members always willing to go on an adventure - or 5. While we don't take ourselves too seriously we do love some competition. Blackguard our 'fight club' is a group of swashbucklers representing Rogue Legends in inter-fleet combat with some of the most dangerous pirates on the seas.

Interested in showing us what you got? Get your bananas in order and join us.

@saint-brick-rl said in Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |:

Greetings from Rogue Legends! We are a fun loving laid back group. We have members who like to pillage and plunder, members who like to make new friends on the open ocean, and members always willing to go on an adventure - or 5. While we don't take ourselves too seriously we do love some competition. Blackguard our 'fight club' is a group of swashbucklers representing Rogue Legends in inter-fleet combat with some of the most dangerous pirates on the seas.

Interested in showing us what you got? Get your bananas in order and join us.

We also like fire, and booms, and pictures of dogos.

Hey there~ total newbie looking to explore the game alongside others, I just joined the discord also, looking forward to adventuring with you all.

@chibibartje welcome! We're glad you've joined us.

Welcome to all our new members. Don't forget to drop us a response below so we know to expect you!

I have requested to join your clan! :)

I have requested to join on Discord.

Welcome @Gunnarsson7775 & @Napalm54 we're glad to have you!

Hello Folks,

Pirate Legend that mostly have been playing solo since my crew dropped the game. Still in love with it, looking to find new people to explore those seas and challenges.

Will be requesting to join the Discord.

@drecoak welcome! We're happy you've joined us.

@codename-jenova just joined!

relatively new, looking for a crew to learn with :)

@xxmib25xx & @jon-boy-d71 welcome aboard!

Welcome EvilDoomOwl and GlitchyG26 to Rogue Legends. Were glad you found us!

Just joined the discord!

Welcome Elmo. @pollenwitch is going to be thrilled you joined.

Reading over all of this, y'all sound like an awesome crew to be part of! I went ahead and joined the Discord, and look forward to crewing with ya!

@soulpride77 welcome! Glad to have you.

Holy potatoes! So many new members this week.

Interested in joining? Leave us a reply here and use the link to join up!

Heyo Jen, rejoining. I'm in your server waiting on you lovely folks to approve me. I'll play when I can after work.

Hello, i am new to the game, looking for people to play with, since i've realized it's not as fun to play alone :)

Gamertag: ChopPvP
    Discord Tag: Chop#0098
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: NA/Central
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since alpha.

@emula356 welcome back!

@BrushyWalnut766 & @ChopPvP welcome to Rogue Legends.

Good afternoon SoT lovers. Starting in 1 hr our Blackguard is collabing with a few other groups and will be working on skills, tutorials, and techniques along with games!!! GAMES!!

Let us know below to expect you, and then head over to our discord if you want to take part.

Welcome to all our new members.

Please make sure to leave a reply below to let us know you are joining.

Hello other pirates
    Gamertag: Senorkek64
    Discord Name and 4 magic Numbers: Senor_Kek#1683
    Region/Time Zone: USA/ CST
    Platform: PC
    Faction levels: most are in the 20's
    Additional Info: Well my papa was a pirate when I was young boy. But now all grown up I'm jobless and nothing to my name. So I thought why not try to become a pirate. Just to find my papa out on the open sea.

P.S. Thank you for reading all that but all serious tho Just looking for a group I can play and chill with.

@senorkek64 welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Hi there, you lot sound like my cup of tea.
    I am interested in joining.
    I literally just started playing and whilst solo is ok to learn, I am sure that the game would be a lot more fun with other people who can help turn this water-wing wearing pirate wanna be, into a battle hardened sea dog.
    Will come check out your discord

I joined discord, posting here because the discord told me to

Hello I would love to join the rogue legends and the discord but I dont know how. I am 18 and very new to the game.