Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

Who's ready for some adventure? It's Grog Friday in Rogue Legends and we're off to see who can steer a ship while vomiting. Join up and let the fun commence.

A Thousand stories to be told, Adventure around every corner, or even drawings of soup. We call to you, Traveler. Join us, in our journeys. Become legend!

@saint-brick-rl don't forget the pets!!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Koopalagoop
    Discord tag (include #): Salivation#1413
    Tells us a bit about you: I've been a gamer for about 22 years now, started with console and moved to PC. I've always found myself intrigued by the ocean and the idea of pirates, gold and everything that comes with it. So, naturally Sea of Thieves calls to me.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am looking for a group of individuals to play with that I can rely on and actually want to play the game. I spend too much time digging through server after server just trying to find someone with a mic let alone willing to work together. I've been playing the game for about two months now and find myself somewhat obsessed!

This post is deleted!

@nomaddmr Hello, sorry for the delay, had a minor emergency! I've sent you a request, thank you for getting back!

@codename-jenova

Gamertag:Honeybadgasalad
    Discord tag (include #):colbylicious #4031
    Tells us a bit about you: Love to play various games.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Need to run with extra mates.

@nomaddmr

Hello I put in an application below wasnt sure if the reply I sent to was correct.

Gamertag: Siravon
    Discord tag (include #): i don’t feel comfy providing it publicly if that’s alright ^^; but I can get whoever I need to add added asap
    Tells us a bit about you: i live in France but I’m from the UK. I have a bird and a bird in game to match him. I play loads of games and enjoy the art style of SoT the most
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I recently picked up the game last month and enjoy it a lot. I’ve gotten grips to the most basic of things. PVP tho is a huge struggle. I play a lot with my friend and he struggles with it too. We both really enjoy the game so I’m hoping I can find a crew to take me under their wing and show me the ropes and help me out. AndI’ll see about getting him to check this post out too

thank you @Siravon and @Captain-Bonezzz. @Siravon you can add me on discord at Saint Brick#0018

@saint-brick-rl sent out!

got it thanks @Siravon and welcome to Rogue Legends

Welcome to all our new members! We're so glad you've joined. Don't forget to leave us a reply so we know to expect you!

Spare gold, anyone? I need a new hook...

This post is deleted!

Hello, this is rottenpie, i Just joined your discord to find other players.

Starter playing this game 2 days ago and getting sick and tired of getting killed and sunk for no reason whatsoever, so if anyone wants to add me and play together my gametag is wriot1995 :)

Hey! Im interested in joining the Rogue Legends!
    Just came back to the game and want to grind to hit Pirate Legend.
    I meet all the requirements and am looking to join a friendly crew!
    Gamertag: mazhm
    Discord tag: Polynek#7607
    Tells us a bit about you:
    Hey there! I'm maz I've been playing games since I was young and have always been intrigued by pirates, growing up by the sea will do that to you.
    I love pirate games and have been playing them since Sid Meier's Pirates!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I'm looking for a fun crew that will want to go on adventures and find loads of treasure!
    Its too hard to find competant crews with proper communication and the expertise to win sea battles.
    I've been playing Sea of Thieves on and off since its launch and am keen to grind out the coveted Pirate Legend status!

Hit me up :)

@mazhm Thanks for letting us know you are joining us. Please follow this link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/REgRGgx

Cant wait to play with all of you!

@VividestBook79 Can't wait for you to join us!

@saint-brick-rl it's awesome!

Gamertag: FonduPatat
    Discord tag: FonduPatat #0236
    Tells us a bit about you:
    Hello! I'm 23 and come from Switzerland. I play SoT on PC casually and mostly PVE.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    My friends are never there to play and I'm tired of playing alone (random crew were not really doing the job).
    I want to have fun and go on adventure with a crew I can communicate with.
    (and if I can practice my english I'm happy).

@fondupatat welcome to the club. The invite is open in the main post but I'll dm it to you on discord.

It's Spooktober! What's your scary nickname?

@gefahrmcgefahr I need a spooky nicname? ohhhhhh heck. Better get working on that!

Can't wait to see everyone else's in the discord.

Want to see what we have chosen? drop us a note and click on the jopin us link in our post!

Gamertag: Andosbite
    Discord tag (include #): ᚨᚾᛞᛟᛋᛒᛁᛏᛖ#8004
    Tells us a bit about you: 30 years old, been playing PC gaming for about 22/23 years. I'm a mechanic turned live in care taker, so I'm typically online most days.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for a group to play with. Just got SoT a couple of days ago, but everyone else that said was going to play flaked on me. Been sailing alone since, but the one pvp "battle" I was involved in I ended up winning. I'm down for doing anything from treasure hunts to bounties to contracts in game to include pvp if needed.

@andosbite welcome to Rogue Legends!

Gamertag: AndherBilla
    Discord tag: PizzaCat#9668
    Tells us a bit about you: old time gamer
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: big time loot

@andherbilla welcome to Rogue Legends!

This post is deleted!

looking for a fleet to group up with.

@ltanders0n you've come to the right place. The link in our main post is open to get you to our discord. Let me know if it doesn't work.