Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

@serp8512 Ahoy and thank you for your application! We will be in touch soon! Make sure to check your inbox. :)

Needing to sail with new people? Want to sail with some awesome pirates? Well Rogue Legends is for you.
    Join us today and become apart of an amazing bunch of pirates who looking to sail with new people and have some amazing adventures.

@saint-brick-rl doesn't lie! There are many new friends to be made and all sorts of hijinks to get up to. Join us, and get in on the fun.

So many ships on fire, so little time...

Gamertag: DntHrtMeImNoob
    Discord tag (include #): Aeon#5164
    Tells us a bit about you: Ranks are 41/36/36/1. FPS player turned solo slooper :P Prefer PvP and Forts, love tucking on Athena ships. Always happy for voyages but have a few things I avoid such as riddles.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Was invited by Jenova from a post I made, had a read through and seen some positive stuff!

GT: Wandy5454
    Bio: I’m from the United States and am a C-17 pilot in the Air Force. I’ve been playing primarily a halo player and am new to Sea of Thieves but am looking for a group I can play with consistently and just have fun with.

@dnthrtmeimnoob thanks for the application. I'll be in touch on discord.

@wandy5454 hey there. Do you have a discord?

GT: NoteOfHope
    Discord: Note#3819 (I change it occasionally)

I just begun playing, however I been wanting to play this game ever since it came out, however due to issues, I never found a way to get access to it until recently, so hopefully later, I will be able to play constantly, my computer isn't the best at running it, but it runs smoothly on lower settings. I am a person that is willing to help anyone I can, hence why I have Hope In my name, from being treated as nothing but hell, I wish to help others to prevent that from happening to them, I also live in the US, I love hoarding and exploring for loot left elsewhere in the ocean or on land, I don't like PVP that much, I will do it if it is needed however.

Thanks to me trying to find you on a lucky basis, I wanted to make sure everything is still active here, so I seen the recent post. Sure enough you guys are, and after being raided with my tiny ship and starter clothes by 4 people on a well decorated ship, they got nothing out of it but...being solo is hard in that predicament. So I thought I would try to find a crew full of good people, and I ended up here!

@codename-jenova
    Wandy5454 is my discord. Sorry about that!

@wandy5454 Hey! I'm afraid your Discord name is still missing the # number at the end. Please provide it here or simply add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 and we will get you sorted.

Thank you in advance, hope to see you soon!

My goodness our discord is active today. Don't miss out on all the fun. Drop us a note so we can get you an invite!

Do you like EXPLOSIONS? Creating a name for yourself as a Master banana eater? Well Rogue Legends May be for you!

@GefahrMcGefahr 
    @CodeName-Jenova.

Gamertag: Joe Gallows
    Discord tag (include #): Gallows#3113
    Tells us a bit about you: Easy going and friendly but serious. From Europe. Speak english. I am really great at catching chickens. On Xbox.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I like the game, but trying to find a decent crew in game is like finding a decent wife on a sheep farmers field. I like your post and got interrested.

Gamertag: Goose99
    Discord tag: #5323
    Tells us a bit about you: Ahoy, newish to the game and would love some people to sail with.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Gold, Booty and Money in that order:)

@CodeName-Jenova.
    @GefahrMcGefahr

@Joe-Gallows were having some trouble with your discord tag, can you check it please?

@Goose99 same as above.

@codename-jenova said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

@Joe-Gallows were having some trouble with your discord tag, can you check it please?

@Goose99 same as above.

Hmm Gallows#3113 is correct. Could it be another issue?

@CodeName-Jenova.
    @GefahrMcGefahr

Its almost that time of year again. Come celebrate with us these happy holidays for EXPLOSIONS and Story time. We have a Wonderful Community from around the world. We also have bananas!

This post is deleted!

@Vatican-Invader thanks for the application. I'll be in touch on discord.

Gamertag:PocketRocket652
    Discord tag (include #):Ze_UberMensch65#3849
    Tells us a bit about you: new player looking for some people to play with.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: 18+ is a huge plus for me.
    @CodeName-Jenova
    @GefahrMcGefahr

@joe-gallows it won't let me add you. Can you PM me please? JENOVA#0001

@pocketrocket652 thanks for the application, we've been in touch on discord.

This post is deleted!

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova
    Gamertag: BloodyDelusion
    Discord tag: Darwin#6240
    Tell us a bit about you: [PC]GMT+3 time zone Im a new player and looking to learn the important aspects of the game and have fun. I can speak english. Im as honorable as a pirate can get, in other words I do bad to all but my crewmates (and clanmates)!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because its 18+ and Beginner friendly, and its the best way to find crew. As far as i have experienced finding random crew with in-game matchmaking is a bad roulette .

@vatican-invader check your discord for a friend request from me.

@vatican-invader typically its within a few hours. Keep an eye on your discord.

@bloodydelusion thanks for the application, keep an eye out on your discord.

FTO Merc
    Merc#3554
    I literally just started play sea of thieves, and have not been able to find a good crew with a mic. I play my xbox about 2 hours a day, and want to just play around in SOT. I am interested because you said y'all are open to beginners which makes me hopeful, and you also appear to be organized and have structure.
    @GefahrMcGefahr

@CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag: Silverblade2501
    Discord: Silverblade2501#4843
    A little about myself: Im Australian and I have played sea of thieves since launch
    Why I want to join: I haven’t had the best people to play with and I see how much passion you are putting in the rogue legends and I would be so honoured if you would allow me to join and become a pirate legend

@CodeName-Jenova
    My levels are 36/37/37/9

@silverblade2501 thank you for the application.. We've been in touch on discord.

Christmas is just around the corner, we have bananas and lots of explosives to really make these Holidays a blast. Come join Us to celebrate and enjoy the finer things in life this holiday season.

@saint-brick-rl said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

Christmas is just around the corner, we have bananas and lots of explosives to really make these Holidays a blast. Come join Us to celebrate and enjoy the finer things in life this holiday season.

And don't forget it's 12 days of giving in the discord. Game codes and a few suprises happening!!