Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

I would like to join the Rogue Legends. I'm currently on course to be a PL, but solo sloop work is labor intensive.

@pocketboat23763 hey there. You can join via this link. https://discord.gg/REgRGgx

Hey there used to play the game alot last year. I ran a solo sloop sometimes would have a friend to help run a brig but just got back into the game recently. Looking for more people to play. I am able to just about anything needed not highly experienced but I am experienced.

@miggyosa welcome to Rogue Legends! We're glad to have you.

just jumped onto the discord. looking forward to take a look around and hope to find crewmates to run wild on the seas. i'd consider myself a returning veteran, skillwise ;)

@codename-jenova

HELLOOO

looking for a solid group of people with mic's to sail the seas with and PVP preferably but PVE is also a blast. Need people capable of handling their own so we can all enjoy the game smashing some noobs!!

feel free to add me -- imtheGRINCHH

@coyote4711

add me my friend!! we are in the same position and sounds like we could make a killer sloop

imtheGRINCHH

@imthegrinchh welcome to Rogue Legends

@coyote4711 welcome welcome

Warmest welcome to all our new members!

@codename-jenova
    Hello! I just started playing and was looking for some people to play with! I am over 18 and have a microphone.

Salutations all. I am SelcouthRogue formerly of The Brethren of the Coast. In recent weeks I have been perusing the forums in search of a new crew and wish to offer my services, such as they are.

I am a launch day player, and have reached PL back in August of '18.
    I tend to take shore leave from time to time, as I have teenage children I need to harp on to keep up their grades.

I am not averse to PvE or PvP styles of play and can readily adapt to whatever the crews needs be in the moment.
    I can fill whatever role the ship requires, from deckhand, to pilot, or even an officer role if required. I use nautical terminology to avoid confusion and provide concise information.

Occasionally, I will pen down extraordinary sailing sessions of daring do for my hobby of retelling them in podcast form like the Sea rovers of old used to.

I live in Central standard TZ, and will most likely be available during the day as I work early in the mornings.

Currently I have to share my headset with my wife who works from home during the week, so weekend play will be easier for me to engage in communication.

My playstyle is covert action and subterfuge, but I can easily convince other players to become comrades or form alliances. My sincere apologies for the contrived introduction, but I feel that I have a great deal of experience to offer and am tired of playing by myself once again.

o7, I've joined the discord....I just want to play with people that have a freaking mic.

@fitemafish @selcouthrogue @PlaneDuckling92 welcome to Rogue Legends!

Gamertag: UnJust AF
    Discord Tag: UnJust#4035
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I pre ordered the game and have had it since it came out, but I took a break for a long time and am just now returning again. I am 33 Gold Hoarders, 23 Merchant, 28 Order of souls, and 5 Reapers. I want to join because I’m looking for crews to play with who have mic’s and are mature.

Just joined the RL Discord and sent answers to the 5 questions

@UnJust-AF @Tostie14 welcome aboard!

Yarrr !
    They call me PirateMitten and I'm a new french mate looking for some gold 'n quests ! I sail on the seas for a week now, and I want to found some partners in crime. As a french native, my english can be not so good sometime but hé, I will improve.
    (I also have a mic' and 29 years old of existence)

Sea of Thieves name : PirateMitten
    Discord name : Cyril.M#5062
    Time zone : UTC+01:00
    Platform : PC(steam)
    Hours : Mostly monday and thusday, but can be here and here randomly.

Let's have some grog and fun !

Found out about the group in the SOT forums.
    My tag is PR1MT1TAN / Discord PR1MT1TAN#3441
    Aye Be Forty!
    I'm on Central Time located in Texas, I'm on daily after 5p.m. M-F on PC and cross platform. I enjoy FPS and anything Co-OP, I'm inexperienced with Discord due to using other apps.

Seasoned SOT Player:

R'sB:33/ GH:73/ MA: 71/ O of S:68/ HC:45/ SD:22/ AF:10

@pr1mt1tan @PirateMitten welcome to Rogue Legends!

Welcome to all of our new members, we're so glad to have you join us!

ive joined the discord server

Hi, interested in joining!

@ronaldinho1379 hop on in our discord using this link: https://discord.gg/REgRGgx

Welcome to all our new members!

Just joined hoping to get along and get me some gold!

Greetings

New player, looking to join up and learn the ropes. Long time gamer, this game kinda reminds me of POTC. I have joined the discord and looking forward to meeting other players and seeing what this is like when there are other people playing that arent just trying to kill me lol

Welcome @TheEtryX & @Madit-Renfew.

Holy potatoes, so many new members! Welcome to you all.

Ayy mate I've joined they discord server

My Discord is Tito Araujo
    I'm 18+

I play this game since day one,
    My reps are 55 merch, 60 something Order of souls, 70 Gold Hoarders, and 45 Reapers.

I play solo most of the time focus more on PVP and I'm looking to start sailing with a crew. May I join the server?

I've Joined

My discord is Endall
    33, US Mountain Time

Former competitive MMORPG player turned filthy casual. Just picked this up a couple of weeks ago and having a blast, looking for some mates to plunder all the booty with.

@antigoldstein @Mist-Gears @Tito-Filho, welcome!

@codename-jenova I've joined the Discord.