Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

This post is deleted!

Gamer tag : XPhantom BravoX
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone: eastern
    Experience: new to the game looking to join a crew to help me learn. Thanks

@XPhantom-BravoX thanks for the application do you happen to have a discord?

Gamertag: wikigonza
    Discord tag (include #): wiki_gonza#8051
    Tells us a bit about you: 29yo amateur gamer that loves playing with friends
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Im looking for a chill group of people to roam the seas with. Love the game. I'm a few levels shy of PL, and grinding to get there.

@wikigonza thanks for the application keep an eye on your discord.

Gamertag: zolexus
    Discord tag (include #): Zolex#6370
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm from the EU (Belgium), been gaming most of my life and when not playing around at home I play around at work as a developer. Got two huge dogs which you're bound to hear on Discord sooner rather than later.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: have been cruising the waves for a good week now solo, which is really not what this game is meant for ;). I love the game and I'm looking for a fun crew to hang out with and set on some crazy adventures. I can get behind the idea of Rogue Legends, have fun, have laughs, have events. Hoping I can find all that in your crew :)

@zolexus thanks for the application keep an eye on your discord

Gamertag: XxSpiderGhostxX
    Discord tag (include #): IvorySpider#4410
    Tells us a bit about you: Hey! have been playing Sea of Thieves since its Game Preview on Xbox but just got back into it recently! 30 with Souls, 27 with Hoarders, 21 with Traders, 4 with Reapers. Love solving riddles and doing some silly things in Sea of Thieves! Very friendly and cheerful!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Want to improve my gameplay and become a better Pirate on the Sea of Thieves!!

@XxSpiderGhostxX thanks for the application but it seems that your discord tag isn't correct or at least i'm not finding it. If you dont mind you can add me @ Saint Brick#9690 and that way i can get you in asap

We're slowly approaching the end of the summer events? Need a crew for some last minute challenges or do you just wanna come and hang out? Apply today!

@gefahrmcgefahr said in Rogue Legends Fleet - PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ | All Platforms | - Join us today!:

We're slowly approaching the end of the summer events? Need a crew for some last minute challenges or do you just wanna come and hang out? Apply today!

Quick... before a certain someone bellows again.

Still looking for a great group to join? We're still here taking on new blood, whether you're an old hand or a green seaman, we'll be happy to sail with you.
    Apply now!

Gamertag: fueledbyburd
    Discord tag (include #): fueledbyburd #9187
    Tells us a bit about you: My boyfriend and I just recently got into SoT and really need people to play with more consistently to make progress. We are laid back gamers that enjoy PvP and PvE. (He is BubblesOnIt on Xbox One)
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: It seems like a good place to learn from chill people. I also like that you have the 18+ limit.

This post is deleted!

Arrr pirate I hear you be lookin for a crew. We got all sorts of pirates from nice guys that are really good with swords @GefahrMcGefahr pirates that love cuddle puddles and explosions @CodeName-Jenova pirates that enjoy loot and good times @NomadDMR pirates that really hate pollen @pollenwitch we even have a marmy. If you enjoy good times and fun adventures come join us at Rogue Legends Today!!!

This post is deleted!

@saint-brick-rl said in Rogue Legends Fleet - PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ | All Platforms | - Join us today!:

pirates that love cuddle puddles and explosions @

I do love me a good explosion! I think theres a YouTube vid about it somwhere... So many barrels!!!

Join up and come explode some with me!

Gamertag: Will Wardon
    Discord tag (include #): Will Wardon | McMannus#3944
    Tells us a bit about you: Long time gamer. I enjoy both PvE and PvP, but I really have fun with I'm dominating and making other people's loot my loot. I love doing Tall Tales too.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking for casual but focused people for daily runs, rep grinds, tall tales, w/e. I like to have fun, but I like to get sh*t done too. This fleets seems to have that in mind.

Gamertag: Rest1essSummer
    Discord tag (include #): katiemacd🐳 #3597
    Tells us a bit about you: husband and I play a lot of different games, we enjoy sea of thieves to a point and want to be able to defend ourselves more. We like the relaxing part of Sea of thieves not the pvp side so much.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I would like some players who can get on at different times when we are free and people you like to grind missions, events, or just hoard gold!

@Rest1essSummer @Will-Wardon thank you both for the applications, keep an eye on your discord.

Excited for Vaults of the Ancients? We sure are!

Gamertag: EternalAsgard
    Discord: EternalAsgard#3099
    About Me: I recently started playing SoT about a month ago I enjoy it with my friend but they don't play nearly as much as I would like to. I'm pretty laid back and don't really care if I'm just voyaging or fighting another crew on the open seas.
    Why I Want to Join: I found this post on the SoT Forums and read through the whole thing, what you guys are about, etc etc... and i think this would be a great community to join if you'll have me. If so i hope for many tales and adventures with this group of Rogue Legends.

@eternalasgard thank you for the application. Keep an eye on your discord. Can't wait to get you adventuring with us!

The Update is live! Come join and enjoy it with the bestest people on the seas (I personally checked)!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: AllScreaming

Discord tag (include #): AllScreamingPixels#3905

Tells us a bit about you:

I've returned to SoT after a long hiatus. I play on PC, US, CST time-zone. I've always played with randos, solo, or ended up with international players so schedules never matched up. Rep is as follows: GH - 45, MA - 53, OOS - 44, HC - 21, SD - 1, AF - 4. There's a ton of content I haven't been able to touch unfortunately. Recently completed the Meg event solo.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:

Would love to play with more organized, mature players that are looking to accomplish things in-game and have fun doing so. I'm also open to PVP as well.

Gamertag: FortuneNerd
    Discord tag (include #): FortuneNerd#7312
    Tells us a bit about you:
    I am a very awkward, weird, and energetic lady streamer person. I get along with most people as long as they aren't you know, actually rude to be rude. I have a very wild personality, to put it simply!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I recently started streaming Sea of Thieves but I have been playing for a year and some change, so I would love to meet people to run galleons, learn how to fight better, and doing some Reaper's emissaries and Athena's runs!

@allscreaming @FortuneNerd thank you for the applications. Keep an eye on your discord.

Hi there!

Gamertag: Mangezmoi
    Discord tag (include #): L'ami_Choca#6485
    Tells us a bit about you: I recently bought the game to enjoy piracy with my friends but they got bored pretty quickly so I end up playing alone most of the time. I really enjoy the game so far but I believe I would enjoy it even more with a merry crew (and I'd stop getting sunk every 20min).

Why Rogue Legends? Well from what I saw from other posts, the fleet seems to be filled with merry and chill companions that I could share booze with!

@mangezmoi Happy Grog Friday new friend! Keep an eye on your discord.

Gamertag: GrooveyCheese
    Discord tag (include #): CA_GroveyCheese#3706
    Tells us a bit about you: Hello I am grovey ( what I go by) I am from the Netherlands and I am looking for a crew that actively sails around. I am usually on cannon or on repairs and if that's not I am out harpooning treasure and hunting whats rights to us
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am already experienced and since this is beginner-friendly I feel like I could be a great asset

@grooveycheese thanks for the application. I've been in touch on discord.

Who's excited for the pirate puppers? Join Rogue Legends and share pics of your puppers! (Both real and in game)

Gamertag: Alpmrt
    Discord tag (include #): Alpmrt#6901
    Tells us a bit about you: I am a new player that wants to enjoy the game with more players. My time zone is UTC+3. Other than that there isn't anything extraordinary to say
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because I don't like playing games likes this alone and I also like to getting new friends via communities like this and the post seemed very inviting for someone like me.

Hello,

Gamertag: Axan436
    Discord tag: Axan436#1001
    Tells us a bit about you: Started playing SoT back in March. Still kicking myself for not getting into this game at launch. Levels are 47/38/39/3.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking to find people to play SoT regularly. People I normally game with either don't play SoT or don't play enough. Also looking to find some crews to finish those Summer Challenges.