Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

Gamertag: Devilace666
    Discord Tag: Devilace#3811
    About me: I'm only playing with friends, not Solo as (and i'll be honest here) any fight i gotta do alone on sea is probably a lost cause xD
    I'm neither focused on PvE or PvP but prefer PvE as almost all PvP interactions end in me losing cause either being not as good or them being more people and/or more experienced players and therefore enjoy PvE generally more but would probably love PvPing with a bigger ship. I'm from germany and I'm playing on PC.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I only play with at most 2 of friends at a time as i don't have anymore friends who play it and while 3 people is already decent, it's really rare that both are available at the same time. And since a Friend of mine already joined, i thought i'd give it a try.

Gamertag: icklejitta5289
    Discord tag (include #): icklejitta#7070
    Tells us a bit about you: British, avid gamer, loves pirates and this game, have a custom gaming rig with a headset, I'm interested in joining a well-established crew to go adventuring with as I don't enjoy solo in this too much. I'm a team player and will be helpful in any way I can be.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Sounds established, well known, as a proper crew and wish to learn from you guys on how to become a better pirate, I prefer to work with others in open-world games and I feel this would further enhance my experience and hopefully yours.

Gamertag: V0G0D
    Discord Tag: vogod#6391
    New player, can hold my own in a fight, looking for steady group to play with.

Gamertag: bilgeratrs
    Discord tag (include #): Sylas Ernaga#1710
    Tells us a bit about you: Pirate enthusiast, really bad at vibeo game, chill 24/7, and a scurvy lad if ever there was one.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I just want some good people to play this game with, because nobody I know owns it. : ^)

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: Houndstooth#3215
    Discord tag (include #): Houndstooth#0822
    Tells us a bit about you: What up, I'm the Hound. Im a female into tech and games. I just got the game and could use a mighty fine crew.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends? Because this game is to hard by yourself. I also would like to make some new online friends now that covid has shrunk my odds of meeting friends the old fashioned way.

Gamertag: Pandaful
    Discord tag (include #): Pandaful#7566
    Tells us a bit about you: Just picked up the game and already loving it. Longtime UK-based gamer both on consoles and PC (playing this on PC)
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends? Because games are better with other people! I'm hoping to join a friendly, active and laid back crew - I like that you've been going for such a long time and I'm hoping to make some more gaming friends (least of all because I don't have any that play SoT!)

@devilace666 @icklejitta5289 @V0G0D @LazyEyedLou @HoundsTooth3215 @Pandaful8309. Thank you all for your applications. We have been in touch on discord.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: BipedSubset66
    Discord tag (include #): MattyMattMattMatt#6087
    Tells us a bit about you: I purchased Sea of Thieves and have been playing solo adventure for about 20 hours. I would like to join crews to learn how to play the game well.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I want to learn how to play the game better.

Gamertag: ZothDanka
    Discord tag (include #): Zoth#9745
    Tells us a bit about you: I have recently bought SoT and has mainly been playing with my friend. But because of the simple reason that we cant always play together I would now want to join a crew to find more friends.
    I am a really casual player who just wants to log in for some fun adventures together with funny crew mates.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Making some new friends to go out on adventures with.

Gamertag: Awyrlas
    Discord tag (include #): Awyrlas#8189
    Tells us a bit about you:
    I've been playing for a week or two now and have been getting really into SoT. Not super experienced, but not a total newbie.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    Most of my friends don't play so I like the sound of a more dedicated crew to play with

This post is deleted!

We're celebrating our 2 year anniversary next weekend! Come and join the fun!

Gamertag: moody x jedi
    Discord tag (include #): moodyxjedi#2771

Tells us a bit about you:
    I've been playing on and off since the Alpha, and would really like to play more. Had a steady crew to do things with, but most of them aren't online and I kinda miss playing with a crew. I'm a quiet number, as I don't really talk that much or at all..but I know my way around the ship and how to communicate through keyboard or Commands:) Just give me orders and I'll stick to 'em! I think of myself as a decent sailor/deckhand who knows the ways of the ocean and the ship (I once beat a Kraken in a sloop, somehow!)

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I would really like more people to play Sea of Thieves with and just have a good 'ol time helping each other out on the seas!

Gamertag: Namiswan8809

Discord Tag:Link_Raguji#1995

About me: Love games, love playing with Peeps, don,t like Pvp untill necessary. Hate loosing to so many People.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: because Friends of mine are Members and because i am sick of dying all the time. It sounds nice so i thought, i,d try it.

thank you both, someone will be in touch!

@moody-x-jedi can you add me on discord please so I can send you an invite? Jenova.#0001

"Every minute you're not in Rogue Legends is an opportunity missed" -Wayne Gretsky"- Michael Scott, probably" - JV

@saint-brick-rl welcome back!

Looking for a mighty fine crew or even just a simple crew for fishing? Rogue legends is the place to be. We have all sorts of Players new and old from all walks of life. Come join us today for a lifetime of action packed adventures. @CodeName-Jenova How could i ever stay away from all The adventures and pantless parties?

@codename-jenova
    Gamertag: spaceboy
    Discord tag (include #): spaceboy#4808
    Tells us a bit about you: live in UK, no mic though
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: tired of open crews

@spaceboy Thank You someone will be in touch on Discord.

@spaceboy You Discord name seems to be incorrect. Please add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 so we can get you sorted.

Calling all Rogues, Legends, ans Rogue Legends. Why aren't you sailing with us? Join today.

Ahoy solo pirates!

Stuck on a sloop and have a little boat jealousy about the size of everyone else's ship?

Here at Rogue Legends we have a great system of people ready to help you play, we'll get you on that bigger boat in no time! Try us today!

Gamertag: TalyonUngol
    Discord Tag: AngryBarney#3398
    About me: A Thick Skinned Adult.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:Just wanna find like minded players to enjoy the game to its fullest.

Gamertag: CW2JayDee
    Discord tag (include #): jmcdaniel0#1387
    Tells us a bit about you: I am 34, an Army vet. I travel a lot for work, and I like to game on my down time
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I want to join a group of awesome folks.

@talyonungol & @CW2JAYDEE thanks for the applications. We will be in touch on discord.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: alflx18
    Discord tag (include #): alflx18#4772
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm a new player from San Diego. I love anything Star Wars, pirates, marvel, etc.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm a semi new player who's looking for people to play with! I wanna get to know the game better as well as meet new people :)

@devilace666
    Gamertag: oTheKillswitch
    Discord: oTheKillswitch #9913
    Bit about me: From the UK and have really been enjoying sea of thieves recently
    Why I'd like to join: I'm semi new to the game and need some capable crewmates to plunder with.

@ALFLX18 @oTheKillswitch thank you for your applications. Keep an eye on your discord!

Gamertag: Legendnems
    Discord tag (include #): NemesisSYN#6516
    Tells us a bit about you: I just started playing SoT and i really enjoy it. Only problem is i keep bumping on complete crews wracking me as a solo player. So i decided to see if there are if there are any crews i could join, hence my apply. I am from The Netherlands but i can speak english.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Reading from the post it seems like a good group and im curious if it really is.

Gamer tag: MerryNightmare7
    Discord : CosmicDank#2533
    I play every now and then but I would play a lot more if I had a good crew