Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

@alpmrt @Axan436 thank you for the applications. I've been in touch on discord.

Gamertag: Diabloz#2911
    Discord tag (include #): Diabloz#6252
    Tells us a bit about you: I enjoy PVP, PVP Ships and playing with Mature people.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    I am looking for a CREW that I can play with anytime, its hard to come together with friends when they all have other responsibilities. Want to Sea dogs too.

Gamertag: SpaceG#1405
    Discord tag (include #): Space-G#1526
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm a confused person interested in cybersecurity stuff. I haven't played as much of SoT as I'd have liked to, mainly for the lack of my friends interest in the game. I'd say I have only around 15 hours of gameplay total, never won a pvp fight.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because I'd like to be able to play with and learn from more people, I don't really like soloing this game. You're beginner friendly so I thought it'd be a good idea to try to join you.

@diabloz2911 thank you for the application. I've been in touch on discord.

@spaceg1405 thanks for the application. I've been in touch on discord.

YARRRRRR! It's almost talk like a pirate day!!!!

Gamertag: Robert MCSOT
    Discord tag (include #): Robert MCSOT#5160
    Tells us a bit about you: I work in the Information Technology Department at a University. Just built my first gaming rig a few months ago and my son in law got me hooked on Sea of Thieves. I play WAY TOO MUCH. Usually putting in 1-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking for other people to play with. I'm trying to finish the Summer Event and most people on Discord are looking for "people with 100+ kills" because they want to rank up their achievements. I'm looking for a larger group of people where I might be able to find a group of players willing to do the silly stuff too like "all four pirates playing a Shanty during Arena" to clear off some Summer Event items.

@robert-mcsot thanks for the application. I've been in touch on discord.

Gamertag: Lefty Chrome
    Discord tag (include #): Lefty Chrome#3507
    Tells us a bit about you: Married for 12 years, with one daughter, Elsie, who's four and who loves playing SOT with me. I divide my time between SOT and Destiny 2. Legal assistant by day. My job is extremely stressful so I game to relax, I'm very chill and very easygoing, but also very shy. PVE-centered, PC and Xbox.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm getting weary of getting sunk by other pirates while trying to earn Pirate Legend (and Hunter's Call lvl 50), and despite all my attempts I can't get my D2 friends or IRL friends to join my pirate adventures. So I'm looking for relaxed, easygoing people to partner with.

Gamertag: PieSpyPie
    Discord tag (include #): PieSpyPie#1782
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm PieSpyPie, i go by Spy. I'm a casual gamer that plays all sorts of games. One of my friends got me into SoT about a month ago and i've been enjoying it when i have time. Still kind of a new player, but i've gotten a good grasp of it.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: My friend is already a part of it and i figured it would be a good way to meet new people and play on bigger ships.

Gamertag: MoonShadeOsu
    Discord tag (include #): Mooni#1926

Tells us a bit about you: I go by Mooni, gamertag is a relict of my old OSU days (it's a game). Full time job in Germany so I'm typically gaming somewhere around 3-8pm UTC on workdays, or on weekends. Was a beta tester but haven't touched the game since then.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I want to get into the game again and I'm looking for a beginner friendly group of players. Just want to relax and play a bit with others. I think that fits with your group :)

Gt: BaronCK
    Discord Name: #BaronCK#6622
    Time zone: GMT+1
    Platform: Xbox
    Faction levels: 51,75,64,75,50,43,17
    Info: 28 from EU. Playing Sot since release but looking for people to play with since most of my old crew don’t play anymore.
    I’m looking for a crew with a balance of fun and productivity.

@baronck thanks for the application. Can you let us know if you are over 18, and can you check your discord name. I can't find you?

Hey Everybody! I’d like to join up!

Gamertag: JJtheWeasel
    Discord tag (include #): JJtheWeasel#9581
    Tells us a bit about you: Pretty outgoing, laid back guy. Plays well with others. Always looking to have some laughs and make some friends! I’m game for PVE or PVP. Whatever the crew is up for at the time.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Just downloaded the game so....I’m a total noob. Looking to build some skills and help out where I can. I thought it would be awesome to join a crew and you guys caught my eye. Crew name is also a hook for me. Who doesn’t want to be a Rogue Legend!?

@jjtheweasel thanks for the application. We've been in touch on Discord.

Gamertag: Jafiggy
    Discord tag (include #): Jafiggy#1111
    Tells us a bit about you: People person. Friendly. Love making friends. I really love Sea of Thieves because it’s like magic; almost anything can happen regardless of what you’ve planned on doing. I’m a Pirate Legend. I love kyaking, hiking, reading horror novels, family-ing, smoking handmade cigars, drinking Jamaican rum, and playing video games.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I would really like to belong to a big, friendly, toxic-free fleet/community so that I can have good mates to sail with whenever I’m able.

@codename-jenova I am 28yo. Discord name is BaronCK#6621. Sorry got last number wrong.

Gamertag: Coderama
    Discord tag (include #): Need#9255
    Tells us a bit about you: I was born on the dirtee' streets of a busy port town. I became a sailor and worked with merchants, treasure hunters, and skeleton slayers. I fought off sharks, kraken, and other ships. One fateful day on a voyage we were attacked by a crew of pirates. They caught us by surprise, our ship full of treasure. While I went below deck to repair enemy pirates boarded our ship. I could hear the sounds as they were killin' my crewmates. One of the pirates came below deck as I was preparing to go up top. BOOM I killed the pirate. I was surprised, not by the fact that I had taken out a pirate, but by a dreadful excitement that overcame my whole being. It was as if I had been called to follow a different path. Next thing I remembered I was sailing to the Reaper's Hideout after slaying the other pirate boarders and cashing in our treasure haul. T'was the Reaper's Life for me. I became a legendary Reaper, as well as Treasure Hunter/Skeleton Slayer/and Merchantman. Now I sail the seas looking for crewmates to reap the seas with and ships filled with rewards. (I'm also open to farming Athenas)

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I am looking for crewmates, preferably PL or a good amount of experience. I am interested in PvE (Athena grinding or gold farming) and PvP (Arena, Reapers Emissary, or No Emissary). I'm open to helping people learn and get better at the game as well. I've had many good crews and SoT is much more fun with others! My last crew was good but had issues with toxicity from a drunk who has a short temper and little skill and I'd prefer skill and strength of mind and spirit. It is important to know how to act as a teammate and put the team's goals first. If there are people here looking for the same feel free to message me.

@coderama Thanks for you application. I have been in touch via Discord.

Gamertag: Jeimuzu Kais
    Discord tag (include #): Jeimuzu#8405
    Tells us a bit about you: A semi-casual gamer that wants to get more out of this game; some friends and I just got into it again. Between work, life, studies and the pandemic, I seem to have some down time to sail the seas.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: A beginner friendly guild that does both PvE and PvP is what I'm looking for. I'm keen to jump into the Arena and improve my PvP skills. FYI, I'm playing on PC. Looking forward to sailing with you all.

@jeimuzu-kais thanks for the application. I have been in touch on discord.

Xbox gamertag: misslissamae
    Discord: malicious#1366
    About me: Just a gamer looking to join a friendly adult crew. Really enjoying the game.

Xbox gamertag: oO Griffith Oo

Discord: Stravaig#2116

Looking for: Mainly looking for a crew to team up with me in arena, I am not great at pvp but always trying to improve. Don't want to play with anyone overly aggressive or people who flame, just looking for nice people who communicate and take arena seriously and want to improve/grind cosmetics.

@misslissamae @oO-Griffith-Oo thanks for the application. I'll be in touch on Discord.

Rogue Legends is formed by and of gamers from all over the world. We come from different backgrounds and are made up of people of all ages, races, creeds, and preferences. Yes, we might be Rogue but we play like Legends. Come sail the seas with us and create your own legend!

Gamertag: CalmAlluuX
    Discord tag (include #): AlluuX#4396
    Tells us a bit about you: Chill guy who can work with any type of players good taste of humor also i am really nice so i believe i fit this crew
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: just looking for a permament crew to play with. I am in love with this game been playing it around 6-10h per day. If i get accepted make sure to send me a message on discord.

thanks for the application @CalmAlluuX keep an eye on your discord

It's almost Spooktober! Time to find some people to play the next update. Or just hang out and play some other games like Among Us or Jackbox.

@gefahrmcgefahr said in Rogue Legends Fleet - PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ | All Platforms | - Join us today!:

It's almost Spooktober! Time to find some people to play the next update.

Spooktober?! I can't wait!

Join up and find out more!

Gamertag: xBeardedOnex
    Discord tag (include #): xBeardedOnex#1678
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm generally a busy person working 72hrs a week, but I still make time for SOT in the evenings. I'm chill and have a good sense of humor, though it may be a little more crude than others.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'd like to see if I can actually find a chill group of people to play the game with who are reliable and willing to help and have fun in the game.

@xbeardedonex Thank you for your application! I have been in touch via Discord!

Gamertag: Attila Payback1
    Discord tag (include #): That Stimey#0433
    Tells us a bit about you: At the moment I work 4-5 days a week at a tree service, but I am off weekends. I don't really get out much, so most of my time when I'm home either goes to tv, or SOT.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I feel like it's a good place to find some helpful players willing to work together. I only have one other person that I play with, so this seems like the way to go.

@attila-payback1 your Discord seems to be invalid.

@attila-payback1 nevermind. Operator error on my end. I have been in touch on discord, thank you for your application.

gamertag wolfman4432
    age 31
    discord wolfman#2448
    i am a beginner i don't have that much experances and i would like to role with people that would have my back and to make friends i play on PC and i would love to join you guys in your voyages.