Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

I think I saw a ghost! Not just any ghost though, a ghost ship...

Gamertag: BaydadonXbox
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: N/A (whats this? lol)
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox
    Faction levels: cant remember at the moment.
    Additional Info: Hi folks. Im looking to join an ongoing crew. I dont play every day but love this game. I generally play with my sons but they are losing interest and I want to keep playing lol I am no a Pirate Legend yet either. So Im looking for a team to join where I can play with whenever I get on. Cheers.

Hey, @baydadonxbox. Discord is the platform we use to organize ourselves. You can download it at http://www.discord.com. Once you register let us kow your details or send me a DM there - Jenova.#0001

Happy Update Day everyone!

If you looking for some pirates to take on ghost ships with, drop us a note below and we will take care of you.

Gamertag: lordkittious
    Discord tag (include #): Lord Kittious#2176
    Tells us a bit about you: I started playing sea of thieves a few months ago and fell in love.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: When I started I had a more regular crew that’s tapered off, so I have been solo slooping a lot. I’m looking for people I can play with on a more regular basis

@codename-jenova said in Rogue Legends - Join us today! | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ | PC/XBOX/Steam |:

Hey, @baydadonxbox. Discord is the platform we use to organize ourselves. You can download it at http://www.discord.com. Once you register let us kow your details or send me a DM there - Jenova.#0001

Hi Jenova. I setup discord and send you a DM.

Gamertag: JCW155
    Discord tag (include #): jcw155#3914
    Tells us a bit about you: I’m new to sea of thieves. I’ve tried it in the past but got bored. Never had a crew to play with to learn.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: looking to learn about the game and play with a crew.

Renewed. on PC now

@jcw155 hey there. We can't seem to find you in discord can you send me a message there Jenova.#0001

Gamertag: Hephaestion
    Discord tag (include #): Hephaestion #6081
    Tells us a bit about you: I am a paramedic who started playing Sea of Thieves about a week ago.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I would like to find a group of people to partner with. Solo is pretty difficult and it would be nice to have other player to work with.

Gamertag: FioleeBfly
    Discord tag (include #): StarFiolee#0001
    Tells us a bit about you: Quiet/Shy, i do not like drama!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    It seem like a good place to start, i hope people are more friendly and hopefully progress through the game, i don't mind having fun but i spend a lot of hours trying to find the right people to play with an not to picky or bossy on getting stuff done, i'm a team player but if it's dicey i get quite. I pick this crew hoping to call it home .-.

@pollenwitch
    Darthjedah
    DarthJedah#8294
    CST. Central time.

So, I started playing the game before I realized I needed a crew. Ubfortunately, non of my friends play the game so I'm looking to broaden my horizons and seek new friends and adventures. I'm an very new player and destroyed my ship on my first solo attempt. :( I would like to join your crew because your advertisement was very well written and I feel like I could fit in very well. I am a very easy to get along with kind of person. Hope to hear from you! Thank you! :)

@fioleebfly It seems like your settings are blocking me from adding you. Please add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on Discord so I can get you sorted.

@darthjedah @Hephaestion Thank you two for your applications. I've been in touch on Discord.

Name, gamer tag : Captain OCD

Discord tag : Matthew Gough#3587

Tell us a bit about you : I’ve been playing Sea of thieves for only 4 months but I really enjoy it, I believe I’m a decent all round player. My levels are currently
    Gold : 42
    Order of souls : 40
    Merchant : 37

Why do you want to join Rouge leagues : I really enjoy playing this game but for the most part I find myself playing alone which gets a little tiring, I try to search for players but never get any luck! I want to join a team who are all in it for the same thing, the love of the game!!

Thank you.

Gamertag: Gimzo2565716
    Discord tag (include #): Gizmo256#0256
    Tells us a bit about you: I've been a gamer since I started playing on my Atari2600 (back then just called Atari) and took apart my Commodore 64 to see how it worked (ended up having to get a new one). I've played SoT since day 1, but put it on the shelf for a while as I got bored with lack of content and the like. Recently picked the game back up on Steam and would like to have some regulars to crew up with.
    Gold : 43
    Order of souls : 29
    Merchant : 33
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for a solid group of regular players to be able to crew up with.

@codename-jenova

Name, gamer tag : Captain OCD

Discord tag : Matthew Gough#3587

Tell us a bit about you : I’ve been playing Sea of thieves for only 4 months but I really enjoy it, I believe I’m a decent all round player. My levels are currently
    Gold : 42
    Order of souls : 40
    Merchant : 37

Why do you want to join Rouge leagues : I really enjoy playing this game but for the most part I find myself playing alone which gets a little tiring, I try to search for players but never get any luck! I want to join a team who are all in it for the same thing, the love of the game!!

Thank you.!

@Captain-OCD7431 & @Gizmo2565716 thanks for the application. We've Bern in touch on discord.

Gamertag: SamFrozenSquid
    Discord tag (include #):SamTheFrozenSquid#8355
    Tells us a bit about you: I love the high seas and the sea shanties
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: To earn treasure and progress through the reputation ranks

Gamertag: PatriarchaLex
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: The_Lex#6912
    Region/Time Zone: USA/EST
    Platform: Xbox
    Faction levels: 15/10/20
    Additional Info: I'm a brand new player. My son got me hooked! Would love to join into a group of people enjoying the game and who can show me the ropes.

@patriarchalex & @SamFrozenSquid Thanks for the application, I have reached out on discord.

Holy potatoes Rogue Legends! Happy 2nd anniversary!!!

Gamertag: MBQ Delta
    Discord tag (include #): None / XB1 Party Chat
    Tells us a bit about you: Have been playing since early alpha but quit about a year ago. Checking out the new updates.
    Levels are 30/29/26/
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for a relaxed group to play with. Haven't been able to play with a 4 man group since early alpha.

@mbq-delta Hey, thank you for your application.

We organise ourselves on Discord so you would need an account to join us. It's completely free to also available on mobile.

If you decide to make an account please either add GefahrMcGefahr#8080 on Discord or post your name here.

Happy Canada Day pirates! How will you be spending the day? Got a little free time? Then join us for adventure!

Gamertag: Orbital21

Discord: (include #): Orbital21#6104

Tells us a bit about you: I just got the game on game pass, really enjoying it and looking for a larger group of people to play with and learn from. I've played about 20 hours and watched as many tips and tricks I can find on YT.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: This was one of the first posts I found when looking through this forum and enjoyed the intro post. Seems like the group I would fit in with. I play on Xbox, I have a mic/headset. I'm on Pacific Time and generally play in the later part of the evening for a few hours.

Gamertag: JoshNoldz
    Discord tag (include #): JoshNoldz#7147

Tells us a bit about you: Just got the game on steam, always been interested in pirates, Primarily a PVP player but don't mind PVE, Found rogue legends through the pirate council website.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: A bunch of my friends and i were gonna start playing and they all decided to not continue playing, So this left me alone, Just looking for a good mature group of people to play with and have some fun, Not fun playing solo getting destroyed by 4 man groups.

@joshnoldz @Orbital21 Thank you for your applications. We've been in touch on Discord. :=)

Gamertag: CaptainSilvr705
    Discord tag (include #): CaptainSilvr705#5375
    Tells us a bit about you: Former pirate legend, I changed my xbox account and with it I started everything off again with a fresh start. Looking to make some friends this time around on the seas.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I mainly played solo with my previous account however I think the Sea of Thieves is best played with others and creating moments and experiences out on the seas, and I think Rogue Legends will be able to provide this.

@captainsilvr705 Thank you for your application! We've been in touch.

@codename-jenova a bit late, but happy Canada day to you as well... mom... :D

@sir-lotus gee thanks! I think.

Gamertag: BlueForX
    Discord Tag: Ârashi#5098
    About me: I'm a person playing both ways, Solo and in Groups. Neither focused on PvE nor PvP solely and therefor an opportunist. Generally I am from germany and playing on PC :]
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: If not playing solo I only play with a friend of mine. I mean.. I like the Sloop but sailing with something different effectively opens up new ways of gameplay. And since the RLF seems to be a good place to be.. why not give it a try? Maybe my pal wants to join up too.

Gamertag: HeavyHide
    Discord tag (include #): Heavy#6885
    Tells us a bit about you: new player from steam with around 30 hours played, mostly solo
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: i would like to have community within the game to get the most enjoyment out of it as possible

@HeavyHide @BlueForX, thanks for the application. We've been in touch on discord.

"Leverage says you. I think I feel a change in the wind says I."