Rogue Legends - Join us on our journey! | Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community PvP Events | Global Members | 18+ | Discord | PC/XBOX|

banner

There once was a time where fabled pirates of old roamed the 7 seas, pillaging as they saw fit. Those are the days of legend. Where brothers, sisters, friends, and foes alike; drank and sang merry tales of old.

The stories told of these legends are true. The adventures, the achievements, the glory and gold! Sometimes things come back, and sometimes they never stopped existing. You just need to know where to look.

We legends have been around for a long, long time. Some of us were famous in our day, and some of us have stories yet untold. Some of us are ruthless, and some of us are friendly - but we are all united by a love of the sea.

These fabled days of old, these are the days that Rogue Legends will bring again.

We call to you, our brethren. Join us, in our journeys. Become legend!

Are you looking for a laid back crew? Perhaps you are looking for some new friends to join you on some voyages to pillage and plunder? Are you looking for a fleet that truly welcomes you and makes you feel like you are family/friends? Are you everything a Rogue Legend is:

Look no further!

We have many Pirate Legends and players that have been around since early alpha in our ranks. So - no matter if you are looking for a seasoned crew to set sail with, a chance to earn responsibility within a fleet via rank progression, mentor-ship while you learn the ins and outs of this game, or somewhere you can just come and hang out and have a ton of laughs; Rogue Legends has a spot for you.

What we offer:

• In house games.
    • PvP focused Multi - Fleet/Organization events approved by The Pirate Council.
    • Players from all over the world - there is always someone looking to crew up.
    • Cuddle Puddles.
    • Cookies.
    • In house contests with prizes.

You do not need to be legend status to join us. We will help you become a Legend

Rogue Legends are a proud founding member of The Pirate Council

In order to be eligible for membership in Rogue Legends you must meet the following:

• Be at least 18 years of age.
      If you are not we will consider you for our exclusive VIP Rogueling program (14-18).
    • Abide by the Rogue Legends Code (provided upon entering our discord).
    • Abide by the Sea of Thieves Pirate Code.
    • Use Discord.
    • Have a working microphone (some exceptions can be made).
    • Be proficient in the English language, as we are an English speaking fleet.

How to Join
    To join our fleet and start your journey of becoming a Rogue Legend:

Leave the required information below in a reply, to this thread.

If you feel like Rogue Legends is a good fit for you, please leave a post on this thread giving some details about yourself and why you wish to join. Make sure to tag @GefahrMcGefahr or @CodeName-Jenova.

Gamertag:
    Tells us a bit about you:
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:

EG
    Gamertag: CodeName Jenova
    Discord tag (include #): Jenova#0007
    Tells us a bit about you: I am the founder of Rogue Legends, Have been playing since early alpha. Levels are 50/50/50/10
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because I have heard really good things about this group and want to see what all the hype is about.

We will make sure to get you a link to join us!

Happy Sailing!
    ————————————
    Rogue Legends Social Media
    Twitter | YouTube | Instagram

Hi, it me! 🤗

Here's to a great start to our fleet🍻🍻🍻

🍻🍻🍻🍻

@Musicmee

@nemo-terminator said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment | Join us in our legendary journey! | Fleet Events | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

Here's to a great start to our fleet🍻🍻🍻

Cheers! So exciting.

@BritishTwin-One

@SkeletonPirateX

Good initiative @CodeName-Jenova & The Rogue Legends!

As usual, you can count on Fortune's support! I am looking forward to our future collaborations!

See you at the Skullball Game!

@siriondb Thanks mate i can't wait until Saturday

What a good promo. You're not bad at spelling by the way. I'll consider it. I have game pass, not the full game and I don't if I can dedicate my self to the game. I'll sea though(Pun intended, sorry)

@thor-von-blitz You have a badge that looks like a star, how did you get that?

@britishtwin-one This is for a new group that was introduced today. You can find more information about it here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65267/introducing-the-boatswains

@Clumsy-George

@z0mbi3Elvis

🍻🍻🍻🍻

@britishtwin-one only took 500 edits XD
    Boatswain : https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65267/introducing-the-boatswains?page=1

@siriondb said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment | Join us in our legendary journey! | Fleet Events | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

Good initiative @CodeName-Jenova & The Rogue Legends!

As usual, you can count on Fortune's support! I am looking forward to our future collaborations!

See you at the Skullball Game!

Siri - I, and the rest of Rogue Legends thank you for you ongoing support of our fleet.

We look forward to many more adventures within the Union!

See you at Skull Ball!

thanks to everyone who is reading our post😁😁😁

Brand new player. I would like to join

@pantyheist said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

Brand new player. I would like to join

Welcome! We're glad to have you. Use this link to enter: https://discord.gg/guuPR59. Make sure you use the command to get your role set!

🍻🍻🍻🍻

Pssst... hey you. Yeah you!

Are you looking for a laid back crew? Perhaps you are looking for some new friends to join you on some voyages to pillage and plunder? Are you looking for a fleet that truly welcomes you and makes you feel like you are family/friends?

Look no further. Rogue Legends is growing fast and looking for more members.

Sound like its going to be a great fit for you? Make sure to leave us some info below so that we can welcome you to the fleet.

Grow your Legend!

Welcome to all our new fleet members! We are happy to have you join our ranks.

Gamertag: Votoville
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Voooduuu #0664
    Region/Time Zone: USA/EST
    Platform: PC
    Faction levels: 45/44/45
    Additional Info: A buddy and I are looking for a more steady 2, or group of people to play with when we are on. Would love to join into a group of people enjoying the game.

On behalf of the Iron Fleet, congratulations on the new fleet and wish you good fortune in the wars to come :)

This post is deleted!

@princeofpromise said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

On behalf of the Iron Fleet, congratulations on the new fleet and wish you good fortune in the wars to come :)

I, and the rest of Rogue Legends thank you for you ongoing support of our fleet.

We look forward to many more adventures and friendly rivalry with the Iron Fleet!

See you at Skull Ball!

Arkenstat
    Traxus 2409
    Est.
    PC
    I find red rubber bands very interesting..

Welcome new members, Please ensure that you post a reply with the required information, before joining our discord.

Welcome to the all our new members into the Rogue Legends Brethren!

Can I join too?

Chaos217
    Discord Chaos217#0911
    NZT
    Faction levels are in the 20s I think, not about the grinding more about the fun.

I'll behave most of the time

@chaos217 of course you can! https://discord.gg/vgeDKdj

@codename-jenova
    There goes the neighborhood

Gamertag: ElleLightbulb
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: ElleLightbulb#1715
    Region/Time Zone: AEST +11
    Platform: Both, always using a controller
    Faction levels: 40 40 35 2
    Additional Info: Enjoy teaching newcomers how to play the game. Big with directions, communication and efficiency but won't ever be too "bossy" as to ruin the game for others... I will however call someone out if they are being "that guy" who makes the game un-enjoyable.