Rogue Legends Fleet - PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ | All Platforms | - Join us today!

On the 2nd Day of Rogue Legends Giving, Erinome gave to me - a browny and some green tea!

Today's giveaway: 1 code for PC game.

The Model Ship: Show us your favorite ship livery/customizations to qualify, must be in the Rogue Legends Discord! Random draw will be held tonight at 7 pm EST.![alt text](image url)

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova
    Gamertag: PutinItToHer
    Discord tag: Fs_iSnipey#7447
    Tell us a bit about you: PC player, Hit legend and quit playing around the Cursed Sails drop. Have just returned to the game and am looking for some fellow pirates to sail with.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Have heard good things about the group and 18+ is a positive for me.

@PutinItToHer thank you for the application.. We've been in touch on discord.

Today as part of our 12 Days of Giving we're doing a draw for Loot Rascals + Soundtrack. Prize is only for Rogue Legends members. Get in there and qualify!!

Gamertag: Walsshhyyyy
    Discord tag (include #):Walsshhyyyy#4860
    Tells us a bit about you: Well I have been playing since launch, Periodically took some breaks so have not hit legend as of yet, Can cook a fish like no other and not to bad on the cannons as well!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Seems like a great group to play with and keep the game interesting! :)

@CodeName-Jenova @GefahrMcGefahr

30 just started, looking to group up with serous players

@weak-seas can you give me your discord info so we can get you an invite?

You do not want to miss out on tomorrow's 12 days of giving! Drop an application so we can get you in to win some prizes!!

Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE | Beginner Friendly | Fleet and Community Events | Global Members | 18+

Kind of says it all doesn't it?
    Yes we're recruiting for both PC and Xbox, yes we participate in PvP and PvE sessions, always willing to take on beginners (we all were beginners at some point after all), we are celebrating 12 days of Christmas so come join.

Check us out, you won't regret it (we have cookies)

@CodeName-Jenova. @GefahrMcGefahr

Gamertag: MambruGars
    Discord tag (include #): Brian Stiven Hernandez EZY9023#8054
    Tells us a bit about you: im a student pilot and in my free time i play video games, i saw this one on youtube and wanted to try it so here i am, a new
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: because i saw it on the community of SOT and wanted to try playing with more people, alone there is always someone who kills me always, thanks

@mambrugars thanks for the application, we've been in touch on discord.

Gamertag: ElementalChess0
    Discord: ElementalChess0#0570
    Around lvl 40 rep in all factions and trying to get to pirate legend. My friend and I have been trying to do fort of the damned recently and just keep getting killed by larger crew so was hoping to find some other players wanting to do some forts or basically just grind faction rep

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: Kenta Gamee
    Discord tag (include #): kenta_m #0464
    Tells us a bit about you: Has played the game since alpha and is also one who bought the game early. Unfortunately, it was only me of my friends who liked the game. So has not become so much playing for me in the game. But has again become interested as there are more things to do in the game now
    I am a Swedish who can speak reasonably good English and runs a news site called K-Gamer.se which only has gaming news in Swedish
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: To make the game more fun for me! And meet other players with the same interest.

Gamertag: bilgeratrs
    Discord tag (include #): Of Dregbourne#1710
    Tells us a bit about you: 20 year old apartment-dweller with a severe case of the yo-ho. Aspirations to be a tattoo artist, and I love composing music!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm really really new to this game, and I don't really have any friends that play it, so I'm looking to find some good chums to sail the high seas with.

Programmus
    Reckthal#1664
    Im pretty new at Sea of Theive , But i like making money haha . i got 2 buddy we normaly play as a Brige but i play solo often too .
    ChromELLO told me about RogueLegend and im interested in having big server full with a allience and friends.

@CodeName-Jenova

@vagandaesteban thanks for the application. I'll be in touch on discord.

@codename-jenova @GefahrMcGefahr
    Gamertag: SalmonellaElla
    Discord tag (include #): SalmonellaElla#9996
    Tells us a bit about you: Hey guys, my name is SalmonellaElla. I've been playing sea of thieves for a little while now, and sailing during battle is by far my favorite part of the game, and probably my biggest strength. It feels good to line the ship up perfectly for your crew to open up on the other players or skeleton ships.My reputation is currently 28/34/27/14(gold, order, merchant, hunters). I'm looking for a crew because I'd like to play more and I'm tired of solo slooping. I'm from the US east coast originally, but currently I'm in sydney, australia.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: From what I've seen on the forums when looking for a new crew, Rogue Legends seems like it is active and has friendly players, which is what I'm looking for. I want to learn better mechanics and have friendly matches, while also being competitive against other players.

@codename-jenova @GefahrMcGefahr
    Gamertag: EpicUnicycle717
    Discord tag (include #): Lukee#8466
    Tells us a bit about you: Im 25, i enjoy playing sea of thieves but im yet to find a group i can play with ;(
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Ive been looking for a group to join for about a week now and havnt had any luck, im hoping Rogue Legends will be a good fit :)

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova.

Gamertag: Rorek Black
    Discord tag (include #): Rorek#7949

Tells us a bit about you: I am a 'new' player to Sea of Thieves that just picked the game up on Christmas Eve. In the final beta tests for the game, I did pre-purchase and participate in the beta, but did not end up purchasing the game as my original friend group bailed out at the last minute. I am a competitive player with a long history of gaming through multiple FPS/MOBA titles, am married, work a full time job, and am just really enjoying some Sea of Thieves since I picked the game up.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Your clan looks organized and professional, which I think says a lot about the leadership and the type of players you want to look to bring to the group. Through your social media and post here, the clan feels more like a 'home' for gaming in Sea of Thieves, and that's exactly the type of atmosphere I would like to be a part of when playing this game. It looks like your clan takes pride in having a good mix of casual, competitive, and fun in all aspects of the game. I think that I would fit in well with any crew of people with that type of mentality, and would help make the clan and culture even better as a member.

@SalmonellaElla @EpicUnicycle717 & @Rorek-Black thank you. Keep an eye on your discord.

Gamertag: SLHHunter
    Discord tag (include #):SLHHunter#4417
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm a laid back guy who enjoys having a good time and making gold whether it's earning it myself or stealing it from other pirates.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for a good group of people to play with and enjoy the game. I'm just coming back to SoT from about a year break so a lot of stuff is new to me.
    @CodeName-Jenova @CodeName-Jenova.

@slhhunter Thanks for the application. We have been in touch on discord!

@GefahrMcGefahr @CodeName-Jenova

Gamertag - XxDirtyBea5t2xX
    Age - 27
    Discord tag - Dubblej2006#3592

Tell us a bit about you - Been playing many different games lately and haven't really found one i liked/had friends to play with. Watched a few Youtube videos of people playing different games and seen a few videos of Sea of Thieves and thought it looked pretty good, so i downloaded it. Just started to play today and it looks like it would be really fun to keep playing, but with some more people (kinda hard to sail the seas alone!!)

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends - Looked online for several hours and wasn't really finding to much that looked promising. Came upon this clan/guild/crew and looks pretty legit and organized. Just looking for some new people to play with since all my friends hardly play anything anymore!

Gamertag: Stradie
    Discord tag (include #): Juice#1715
    Tells us a bit about you: Australian, PC player, new to SoT but have many hours in FPS, RPG, and Survival games.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for a good crew, I'm over trying to sail galleons solo while the rest of the crew stands around looking at me while I collect loot for them.

Need more gifts! And by gifts I mean you! (actually I'll be looking for more humble and generous gifts as well, can't quite get enough of those...)

Gamertag: KT3TWiSTeDRiot

Discord tag (include #): BadNewsWashington#8214

Tells us a bit about you: Well, I am a massive Star Trek/Star Wars Nerd, uh, I am about 30/30/30 in levels (dont do much Arena and havent even touched Hunter's yet). Not a big fan of trolling players and being mean to people who are just trying to have fun.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Honestly, I just want a community to be a part of. I really want to crew with people but I really prefer people with mics. It's hard to just join rando games and hope for the best, ya know? I'm really wanting to join Rogue Legends to hopefully find people similar to me who want to play with others who have mics and just enjoy the game.

@kt3twistedriot thanks for the application. We will be in touch on discord!

@CodeName-Jenova @GefahrMcGefahr

Gamertag: VOID3690

Discord tag (include #):V-O-I-D (EU)#1672

Tells us a bit about you: I have a kind heart but a sharp blade. A person amazing to sail with i hope but terrifying to be on the recieving end of with the capability for mass destruction. I long for Fellow Sailors to grow to the top of their game and help me learn and grow as a pirate. I recently hit pirate legend and am longing for friends and companions alike to share in the spoils the seas have to offer. So far i have sailed these seas alone and cold. It is time to change that. time to sail with the pirating elite and through reading your recruitment post. I feel strongly that this is you!

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I need to find my ocean family. sea of thieves is lonely as a solo pirate. I need someone to share tales with. To slay oceans with. To fend of all manner of beings even with the odds stacked against us. Take me in. Test me as you desire. Show me my flaws. Hone my strengths. Help me become the best Rogue Legend i can be!

Regards,

Void!!

@void3690 Ahoy and happy new year! Apologies for the late reply. We're checking your application and will be in touch with you soon. :)

Gamertag: VividBunny45320
    Discord tag (include #): Carter#5772
    Tells us a bit about you: Currently in college studying electrical engineering. I don't have massive amounts of free time to dump into playing games but I like to play RPG's when I find the time. Currently on winter break so more free time than normal.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Don't really have any friends that play SOT (or are very good at it). Looking to reach pirate legend as I am roughly 35 in all companies. Also looking for help getting back into the game because I am a returning player. There are loads of new updates and it's a bit difficult getting used to all of it. Thanks.

@CodeName-Jenova
    @GefahrMcGefahr

@vividbunny45320 thanks for the application! Keep an eye out on your discord.

Hello everyone!

Hope you've all had a great holiday!

Welcome to those that are new to the sea of thieves as well!

Looking for a crew to sail with in this new year?

Join us!

Gamertag: Monkeysofwar
    Discord tag (include #): Chimp2Champ#7309
    Tells us a bit about you: Family man that's come back about 3 weeks ago and finished that PL grind in the first week back. Mostly play during the night when I can have time for myself. A jack-of-all-trades kind of player so i can fill any role easily. Never afraid of a fight on the seas or on land. That said, I am friendly, until you get too close to my ladder without any communication.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Been thinking of looking for a larger group to join up with for a little bit. I've never played with an official alliance but have been looking forward to the day where i can look at my crew's map and see allies all around. Found this post randomly and while i haven't heard any stories, I do really like the idea of being part of the "Rogue Legends". Has a nice ring to it.

Edit:
    @CodeName-Jenova
    @GefahrMcGefahr
    My bad, forgot to tag ya!

Gamertag: TheeGreatScott
    Discord tag (include #): TheeGreatScott#8963
    Tells us a bit about you: I’ve played the beta and a few weeks into launch, I’m back after missing the game dearly. My ranks are 20/20/19
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I liked the name and am looking for a mature clan to help me grow as a pirate.
    @CodeName-Jenova
    @GefahrMcGefahr

Gamertag: Akantia
    Discord tag (include #): Akantia#1169
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm from England, lover of books, animals, video games, music and movies!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Honestly, Rogue Legends was recommended to me! After reading the original post it sounded like the ideal place for me to find people to hang out with and play the game. Also you mentioned cookies

Edit because I forgot to tag you guys!