Rogue Legends Fleet - PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ | All Platforms | - Join us today!

@pollenwitch @GefahrMcGefahr tagging as I guess you are the Clan/fleet forum helpers

@amporo thanks for the application, we will be in touch on discord.

Gamertag: MERQIX
    Discord tag (include #): MERQIX#6480
    Tells us a bit about you: Heyoooo I’m a huge pirate fan. Love Pirates of the Caribbean. I can generally find groups of players on the discord to play with and have fun. I would like a more centralized location with like minded People. I’m always down to quest but if there’s a chance to pvp during the quest I always want to take the fight.

@merqix thanks for the application, we've been in touch on discord!

It's steam launch day! We're more than happy to bring new pirates into our group and show them the ropes! Leave us a note below so we can invite you.

xADx5DUCExADx.
    I wanna join bc I want friendly pple too play with

I’m lade back 420 and friendly

xADx5DUCExADx#5705

@squatterrug8269 said in Rogue Legends Recruitment | PC/XBOX | PvP/PvE| Beginner Friendly | Fleet & Community Events | Global Members | 18+ |:

gamer tag:xADx5DUCExADx.
    I wanna join bc I want friendly pple too play with

I’m lade back 420 and friendly

discord: xADx5DUCExADx#5705

Gamertag: Dyobulus
    Discord tag (include #): Myling#0193
    Tells us a bit about you: I used to sherpa raids in destiny in my free time, decided to move over to the Sea of Thieves community full time.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: This seems like a well structured community I could make my home

Gamertag: aretreble
    Discord tag (include #): a.r.e.t.e.s#9322 (remove the periods. Not sure why but the forum is restricting my name??)
    Tells us a bit about you: Casual PC gamer living in Tokyo. Laid-back and friendly. I enjoy PvP games and coordinating with other like-minded players. I've played some ship pvp games in the past (e.g. Blackwake) but brand-new to SoT, so some newbie guidance will be appreciated!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: It seems like a friendly community of like-minded players!

Gamertag: wertorian1
    Discord tag: wertorian#0730
    Tells us a bit about you: Hi Everyone. I'm PC gamer from Bulgaria. I'm part of the new wave of players coming to SoT with the steam release. Tried to play solo, but the game looks much more fun when it is played with others.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: It seems like a great group of people and I would appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it.

@SquatterRug8269 @aretreble @Dyobulus thabk you for the applications. I have reached out on discord

@wertorian1 - can you provide the 4 digit number after your discord tag please?

@codename-jenova

Gamertag: skhali
    Discord tag (include #): skai#1027
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm just finding my sea legs, but eager to learn the ropes!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for some mates to sail the seas and have fun

@codename-jenova sorry about that, here is my full tag - wertorian#0730

Gamertag: Ascend Nuclear
    Discord tag (include #): xNuclearx#1805
    Tells us a bit about you: Very laid back, open minded and I dont get offended easy at all. Big viber.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: i wanted to try SoT on Steam but I havent been able to get into a game cause I guess you need a crew.. Looking for some friends to help me learn and get into this game

Gamertag: Vi0001
    Discord Tag: Vi#0011
    Platform: PC/Windows/Xbox Console Companion
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    Rep Currently:
    Tall Tales: 13
    Bilge Rats: 13
    Hunter's Call: 19
    Reaper's: 53
    Merchant's: 63
    Gold hoarders: 63
    Order of souls: 63
    Athena's Fortune: 17
    Pirate legend rn looking to get FOTD Legend
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because I have heard really good things about this group and want to see what all the hype is about and find a crew to grind FOTD and learn something new and teach them something new
    Vere good in PVE/PVP and sinking ships, fighting Sea Monsters :), great shot with a harpoon :) Very friendly :)

@wertorian1 thank you!

@skhali @Ascend-Nuclear & @Vi0001 Welcome. I've been in touch on discord.

Gamertag LawOfDeath
    Age 22
    Discord billythekid#2250
    Just got sea of thieves and looking for people to play with and enjoy pirating the 7 seas

Gamertag: nbbaldwin90
    Discord tag: nbbaldwin90#0289
    Tell us a bit about you: Laid back easy to get along with just looking for more people to play SOT with.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Heard good things about this clan and looking for more people to play with.

Gamertag: Kyriael#3141
    Discord tag (include #): Krevan#1650
    Tells us a bit about you: Gamer, Father, Army Veteran, Corrections
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: New-ish to the Seas (played in the alpha and have "Brave Vanguard" title but stopped playing shortly after launch) and would like to find a group that a newbie doesn't have to teach how to sail the seas.

@lawofdeath8426 @Kyriael3141 @Nbbaldwin90 Thank you for the application. I've been in touch on discord.

Just got the game on Steam and don't know anyone yet? We're welcome to everyone! Apply today and make some amazing friends.

Beginner, or old salt - does not matter. Come one, come all. Join in on the fun!

Gamertag: LuluHylian
    Discord tag (include #): Lulu#1150
    Tells us a bit about you: I used to play a long time ago and want to get back in.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: just started fresh and looking for people to play and have a good time with

Gamertag:HemoTroll
    Discord tag:HemoTroll#8670
    Tell us a bit about you: Always down for whatever, will jump into just about anything. Typically always playing games in my free time.
    Why do you want to join Rouge Legends: I’m new to the game and this seems like a nice community to join and make some friends to chill with.

@LuluHylian & @HemoTroll thank you for the application. Keep an eye on your discord.

Gamertag: BunnyDLuffy
    Discord tag (include #): BunnyDLuffy#3875
    Tells us a bit about you: Casual gamer, friendly and respectful, down to earth, looking to play with people who also enjoys SOT.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Just got the PC version yesterday and looking for a community to learn the ins and outs of SOT. The mission and values of this community also aligns with I look for in a community.

@bunnydluffy Thank you for your application. We have been in touch on Discord.

Gamertag: Armonster24
    Discord tag (include #): Armonster24 #4877
    Tells us a bit about you: Casual gamer, used to play a lot more, started playing SOT with friends and really liked it, just looking for cool people to loot with.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Adult group of what seems like cool people, plus I figure this is the best way to always have people to play with.

@armonster24 thank you for the application. We've been in touch on Discord

Gamertag: Massriiander609
    Discord tag: Poisonous Devil#1411
    Tells us a bit about you: Male, have played for little under a month. Levels are 29/12/25
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Because I'm interested in playing more people in this game, been playing mostly by myself

Gamertag: BucksZero7
    Discord tag: BucksZero7#7954
    Tells us a bit about you: Male, have been playing for a couple of weeks, played briefly on the beta, play on PC
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Interested in playing the game as part of a crew rather than solo slopping. Interested in both PVE/PVP and would like to make pirate friends in the community!

@Massriiander609 & @buckszero7 thanks for the application. We've been in touch on discord.

@codename-jenova
    Discord tag: [SWAT]TheRealWaffle
    Tells us a bit about you: I like pvp but I have struggle to play arena with friends since one of them is working nightshifts and the other one isnt a grinder and I would love to have someone to play arena with atleast until I hit my goal 240wins

Name: Telaron
    Discord Tag: Decks#3394
    Why would i want to join you?:

Well its really simple i would like to be a part of a comunity which plays reguarly SoT ,my friends with whom i sailed so far, are not really always up for it or just dont have time.