Potato PC CHALLENGE!!!

• Ahoy Swashbucklers!

Captain Jay from The Crow's Nest here with a brand new gauntlet to throw down... THE POTATO PC CHALLENGE!

What's the challenge? It's simple -

1. Turn down your Graphics Settings to the absolute worst (Cursed).

2. Turn down your resolution to the minimum possible (540p).

3. Lock your Frame Rate at 15 FPS.

4. Turn V-Sync Off.

5. Go out and complete any task in game WITHOUT DYING ONCE. (Skeleton Forts/ PVP/ Skeleton Thrones/Athena's Voyages/ Shipwreck Exploration/ etc.)

The limited visibility and obvious decline in great water will make pirates everywhere go mad. Don't believe me? Give it a shot... let's turn Sea of Thieves into the ugliest (blasphemy) game possible!

Here's my Submission:

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

Views
  • @armament-jay

Have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I watched that!

• @armament-jay said in Potato PC CHALLENGE!!!:

Ahoy Swashbucklers!

Captain Jay from The Crow's Nest here with a brand new gauntlet to throw down... THE POTATO PC CHALLENGE!

What's the challenge? It's simple -

1. Turn down your Graphics Settings to the absolute worst (Cursed).

2. Turn down your resolution to the minimum possible (540p).

3. Lock your Frame Rate at 15 FPS.

4. Turn V-Sync Off.

5. Go out and complete any task in game WITHOUT DYING ONCE. (Skeleton Forts/ PVP/ Skeleton Thrones/Athena's Voyages/ Shipwreck Exploration/ etc.)

The limited visibility and obvious decline in great water will make pirates everywhere go mad. Don't believe me? Give it a shot... let's turn Sea of Thieves into the ugliest (blasphemy) game possible!

Here's my Submission:

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

And do it ALL in PACIFIST MODE! (8'D

Aye. The Pacifist Potato PC Challenge.
    #YoHoLoLo
    You Only Pirate Once R')

• @armament-jay

https://media1.giphy.com/media/oS4bJ2sRXKVDa/giphy.gif

• @drbullhammer

LOL That is awesome Doc! I was taken aback by how bad it can get at times! I feel like once we've played it on this level, we can really appreciate how great the game can actually look!

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi

I'm so, so sorry! LOL

https://media.giphy.com/media/O6Hw3wYDqzUis/giphy.gif

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

• @armament-jay I love how this is a challenge. My PC is so bad my graphics and fps are already set to this cause any higher is a lag fest. PvP is impossible against people with 30 fps or more. So I think I win ;p

Views
1 out of 7