Rin Arai

• Rin is the daughter of Japanese traders, who found her calling in the West as a sharpshooter.

After losing her parents to the sea, Rin scraped by as an orphan, using her sharpshooting abilities to win bets before taking her skills to their logical conclusion: becoming a bounty hunter and gun for hire.

While she knows her way around a boat, piracy isn't usually Rin's thing. But when DeMarco approached her with promises of riches on the Sea of Thieves, she decided to take on the challenge.

This is the description of one of the main characters from the Sea of Thieves comic books, you can find this description at the end of the third issue.

• My Archive of Lore Related Texts (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
  • You might appreciate this from my channel on YT. It was a lot of work and honestly I didn't get an overwhelming response to the first issue so I haven't finished the second issue or started the third and forth.

If you like it, and there's enough over interest in seeing the entire series in this format. Let me know and I'll get back to work!

LOL

Sea of Thieves Official Comic Book Issue 1-Animated

EDIT: Added the link I forgot to include!

• @bo05ter This is great! I the sound affects and music fit perfectly. I would think the other 3 issues will be great to do in this format :D

• @d42striker All-righty then Issue 2 is more than 75% done so I will finish and post it by Sunday... if you would be so kind as to spread the word on both issue one and two if people enjoy them and are watching them, I'll complete the series!

:)

• @bo05ter I'll tell my friends about this, I think they will enjoy it :)

• Thank you so much! They are good reads! The artwork is incredible!

Views
1 out of 6