Argh! My name is Giuseppe!

• Ahoy pirates! My name is Giuseppe and I come from Italy. I'm so excited to play this beautiful game and join in this fantastic comunity.

I love this game so much, everything in this game is absolutely incredible. I've never seen a game like Sea of Thieves. The game is very complete and full of things to do. Every details , dialogs, characters, places, animals, accessories, ship components, trasures, maps, paintings, caves and other lot's of things I found in this game are wonderful!

I can't found something I don't like, I love everything in this game! The story and quests let you have an unique experience as pirate. There's another one thing that got me stonkered: the graphics, it's incredibly fantastic! Also this site is very complete and beaufitul, I like the graphical template used for this site, it's the mark of Sea of Thieves!

I want to congratulate with every people of Rare that had contributed to develop Sea of Thieves. I've planned to buy the Tales from The Sea of Thieves because I want to know everything about the story of this game. I'm so interested to this game to the point where I'm reading every post published in this site! I've bought an Xbox One S only in order to play Sea of Thieves(Yes, I know, maybe someone could tell me I'm crazy but I don't care, I love sea of thieves so much! xD). Any way, I hope to have fun with every people that like this game. I would like to unlock all the secrets of Sea of Thieves World with you!

For Rare: Thanks a lot.
    For pirates: Let's go, it's time to sail!

-Default1710

Views
  • @default1710

Hello and welcome to SoT.
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

Tell them Marine sent you ;)

• Ahoy and welcome!

• @aodmarine59 Thanks! I'll think about it :)
    @Sshteeve Thanks ;)

• @default1710 You are welcome

• Benvebuto a bordo! Divertiti in questo mondo incredibile e in bocca al lupo (di mare)!

Views
5 out of 6