Argh! My name is Beth!

• I played the last beta after being one of the lucky people to try the game and spend over 80 hours enjoying the game. I have now got the game on my XBox One and i am i looking to build a well oiled crew to sail the seas!
    I am looking for a different crew who can have a laugh but yet take skelenton fort serious! Not giving up is the bottom line!
    If you feel like you have what it takes to discover the sea ready to diver into danger. Please, let me know! :)

Views
  • @nostalgicz96 Welcome aboard Beth! It sounds like are a very experienced pirate. You will no doubt find some equally skilled and fun crew mates here :)

• @nostalgicz96 welcome! Enjoy your stay in here, don't take most of us too seriously.

alt text

• @nostalgicz96, I'm looking for other crew members as well, and I too enjoy laughter and shenanigans with a crew, while still taking the gameplay/goals sufficiently seriously! I play on Xbox One, and I'm in PST time zone. I'll send you an invite! My GT is Avenger Dave

• @nostalgicz96 Welcome Beth! If a nice crew is what ye seek, then I suggest the official verified Discord server.

• Hello Beth been looking for a teammate for a while now been doing a few skeleton fort let me know if u want to sail the sailes with me sometime

• @nostalgicz96

Hello and welcome to SoT.
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

Tell them Marine sent you ;)

Views
6 out of 7