Sea of thieves pioneers available through Xbox insider hub.

• @personalc0ffee Because a few of you have said that you've "signed-up" and that it's "pending" lead me to believe that there was a relative link to do so.

I see no mention of Sea of Thieves in this app. That's why I asked.

• @hudson-rl thanks i just downloaded it but when i launch it says update needed but can't download the update will. Anyone esle have this issue?

• @admiral-rrrsole said in Sea of thieves pioneers available through Xbox insider hub.:

@personalc0ffee Because a few of you have said that you've "signed-up" and that it's "pending" lead me to believe that there was a relative link to do so.

I see no mention of Sea of Thieves in this app. That's why I asked.

I believe they accidently showed it in the app before and a lot of people jumped on it, however it was disabled shortly after. Those who "signed-up" without an invite were still unable to actually join. So no worries you didn't miss out on your one chance, just stay your active self and they'll might send an invite your way when they need more Pioneers.

@enf0rcer said in Sea of thieves pioneers available through Xbox insider hub.:

@hudson-rl thanks i just downloaded it but when i launch it says update needed but can't download the update will. Anyone esle have this issue?

The client checks if your gamertag is on the list of invited Pioneers, if not you won't be able to join. If you were invited, the invitation should be in your e-mail or if you missed that one, you should have an opt-in option at the bottom of your forum account page. As @PersonalC0ffee already said, it's a rather small group of people (~2500) that have been selected by Rare, so not everyone is able to test it.

• @hunting-4-fuzzz haha I’m so disappointed.. If anyone from rare sees this, I believe in what they are trying to accomplish and I play SoT regularly. I’d jump at the chance to help them out with the pioneers program

• Why do these old threads keep getting Necro'd???
    @Deckhands

• Ahoy mates, I'll post the Pioneer FAQ in here and close this one down now.

Who are the Pioneers?
    The Sea of Thieves Pioneers are a select group of players who receive special previews of upcoming features and improvements to the game.
    Invites cannot be requested and are non-transferable.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000338388-Pioneer-FAQ

Views
41 out of 42