Sea of Thieves: E3 2018 Trailer

• alt text

The Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores updates are next for Sea Of Thieves and will deliver new features, declare new challenges and demonstrate new threats. At E3 2018, we ask what details the Order of Souls can sift from these latest omens...

Sea of Thieves E3 2018 - Shelley Preston Interview:

Tales from the Tavern:

Views
  • Was honestly hoping for more on Cursed Sails. Excited for September though!

• Hot Empanadas Ai Ships!?! What!?!

• looking great, im a bit hyped again!

• That was epic!!!!
    Picks jaw off of floor!

• Volcanic Islands
    • Rowboats
    • AI Enemy Ships
    • Skeleton Boss (Captain Flameheart?)

https://imgur.com/OjocLYA

https://imgur.com/DdVp8qr

• @khaleesibot Holy cow, that was absolutely brilliant!!!

• Gorgeous trailer....
    I spied a new ship!

• Very, very nice!

• plz dont hype yourself up to be dissapointed again as i learnt from ppl from the forums we we are the problem for hyping it up and then getting our hopes too high

• THE FORSAKEN SHORES!

• Woweee What an awesome trailer!! :D

• @knightx13 Aye... would it be this one?

With only two sails... like it was designed for 3 players maybe?

https://imgur.com/degqFMD

• Rowboats!

Weird orb thing!

Maybe potions shop?

A crab again.

That volcanoe though

• @wevuss said in Sea of Thieves: E3 2018 Trailer:

A crab again.

That volcano though

It's gonna be HOT!

• Is it just me or...

• @musicmee link didn't work.

• @knightx13 Updated link :)

https://imgur.com/degqFMD

• @Musicmee ;)
    Heheh

• So how does this fit with the core idea that every ship is a Player-Operated Vessel?

Sounds like Rare is taking a step back on this position to please a (non-negligible?) portion of the player base.

I'm bummed. Other than that, very exciting.

• alt text

• Awesome trailer and exciting news coming from the Order of Souls seer! Excited to see what's to come.

• Well I can't wait for September! Or July for that matter since its cloaked in even more mystery, unless thats where the skeleton crews are coming in.. Hmmmm.. Haven't been looking forward to a game update this much in quite some time!

• Well - that was one heck of an epic trailer, and some stuff I certainly didn't expect to see (AI Ships), but this really does seem like it will be some great additions to the game. I'm curious what little odds and ends make it into these updates as well, and look forward to hearing more things over the next months.

• Fantastic trailer!
    You know... Sea Of Thieves could become a great animated movie franchise!
    The voice acting was supreme, and YES, absolutely reminded me of C**e Blanchett, @eredhar !!

I'm not even going to speculate, theorize or dissect the trailer. I'm having fun in this game, and I look forward to having more fun and new things in the future!

That trailer was brilliant - music, acting, animations, visuals... and, yeah, what it says of the future content is exciting.

Okay, a little bit of what I said I wouldn't do, but... did anyone really NOT expect skull-crew boats?? We have NO idea how they'll handle such things - could be limited to certain areas, could be specific encounters (like the THD or the Kraken). I trust that it'll be awesome, regardless. I like what Rare has been doing.

• Now that's how you make a trailer. GG Rare, GG.

• Now i'm interested how Rare will implement skeleton (i guess AI-controlled) ships after promoting the idea that every ship is controlled by players. That will need some explonation.

Also the new area looks interesting, but it would probably feel a bit odd if this was just an open area of the map. Maybe this whole stuff could be an instance?

• Looks incredible!

• @wevuss said in Sea of Thieves: E3 2018 Trailer:

Rowboats!

Weird orb thing!

Maybe potions shop?

A crab again.

That volcanoe though

Two trailers with crabs, no crabs.. 'Where's the crabs, Lebowski! Where's the crabs!!'

• Looks like I'll only see the sun in Sea of Thieves this summer ☠

No one can say Rare isn't listenning to our suggestions, can't wait! :D

• Awesome trailer, and i have notis (that it does not matter) If they bring in AI ship because the servers have to be bigger (4 million players)

And you just se 1-3 gallions and some sloops on a server??

The map rly rly need a great expand and get more players in on eatch server so you can feel the thrill (dont get me wrong i love the game) and play every day.

I have My hopes for this update rare make this awesome game the thrill u seek

• A look at the logos for more speculation ;)

https://imgur.com/DdVp8qr

• Can't wait until we get closer to these dates to get more details.

Even more pumped for new content and new lands.

2 levels GH from pirate legend. I'm effin ready!

• From what I took from it, the skeleton crews are coming in cursed sails, and the volcanoes and whatnot will be in forsaken shores

• The trailer makes me think that the story for both expansions will be connected somehow. Like the skeleton crews in Cursed Sails are coming from the forsaken shores perhaps.

Is the crystal ball a cursed cannonball? I'm excited!

• Wow ! Showing us nothing ! Perfect =(
    P.S. Crabs still not in game

Views
1 out of 115