Ahoy everybody ! My name is Psoriasys

• Ahoy! My Name Is Psoriasys

I've come to the Sea of Thieves because i've already want to become a pirate, the most famous Oh!Oh!

Me interests consist of become the best pirate of all sea. Kid's dream yeah !! But i'm not one, my interest is golds !

I will find you the best picture of my pirate don't moove ;)

Views
  • @psoriasys

Welcome to our little zoo. Enjoy your stay, don't feed the animals. (except pigs and sometimes trolls)

• @sir-lotus oh oh! you forgot that anyone who likes the game is called a white knight, and anything else is a troll or a hater, or something!

We all fall into the label system.

@Psoriasys enjoy your stay!

• @onyx-wartooth said in Ahoy everybody ! My name is Psoriasys:

@sir-lotus oh oh! you forgot that anyone who likes the game is called a white knight, and anything else is a troll or a hater, or something!

We all fall into the label system.

@Psoriasys enjoy your stay!

labels are so last year.

• @psoriasys Ahoy they matey!

Welcome aboard the forums and the game... I hope you've had some time to find yer sea legs!

There's a lot of discussions going on here so feel free to get involved!

Hope to see you out on the seas soon matey!

• @psoriasys Welcome matey, hope you enjoy being the pirate you want to be!

If you have any questions, cast yer spyglass around these 'ere forum waters, if you can't find the answer, feel free to use the speaking trumpet and give a shout. Many friendly pirates in these parts.

Happy sailing, see you on the seas soon.

• @sir-lotus said in Ahoy everybody ! My name is Psoriasys:

@psoriasys

Welcome to our little zoo. Enjoy your stay, don't feed the animals. (except pigs and sometimes trolls)

attempting to squeeze himself into a pig cage
    Can I have a banana?

• @psoriasys

• welcome! though i find it strange your tag is named after a skin condition lol

Views
1 out of 9