Ahoy! Me crew got eaten by the dreaded Responsability Beast, need some new mates!

• Good day, laddies!

My name is Andrei, but you scallywags can call me Crimson!

I've come to the Sea of Thieves to hear me name shouted in fear as I approach!... Kidding... Or maybe not. All of Rare's worlds fascinated me from an early age so it was basically impossible to miss this game.

Me interests consist of treasure, adventure, skulls, forts, monsters, but I've bet you heard that before. I'm a video editor & graphic designer by day and a virtual racing driver by night for LMP eSports. Small team, don't judge. But when I'm not working or driving I like sailing! A lot of sailing!

I'm looking for some new mates to play more often as me old crew b*****s off unexpectedly everyt ime. My time zone's GMT +2 but anybody close to the British Standard Time would be great. Me on console as well, by the way!

Here's a bad picture of me guy

GOLD HOARDERS - 25
    ORDER OF SOULS - 26
    MERCHANT ALLIANCE - 20

Test me, matey, I can sail!

Views
  • @lmp-crimsonify said in Ahoy! Me crew got eaten by the dreaded Responsability Beast, need some new mates!:

Good day, laddies!

My name is Andrei, but you scallywags can call me Crimson!

I won't !

Me interests consist of treasure, adventure, skulls, forts, monsters, but I've bet you heard that before.

How about chicks and pork? ... PIGS, I meant pigs! Pigs and chicken.

• @crimsonraziel

YAR! Another Crimson brother! Call me however you want then.
    I'm not a big fan of Merchant quests all by myself, to be honest. I wouldn't mind some help with them pigs and birds, though.

• Ill join you for gold hoarders and merchants and if you need an HD run or have pals that need help Ill be there.

I'm CST based... but stay up overnights so pretty well lined up for overseas prime time players.

I enjoy a casual response to the game but do appreciate progress throughout.

If you like Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain.. hit me up.

Views
3 out of 4