Beyond Legendary!

• I'm no legend yet but I feel in preperation that there should be new features for leveling up Athena's Fortune. Here are a few ideas I've compiled per Athena's level:

5: New animation wheel including arm flexing, bowing, pistol twirl, pointing with sword, etc.

10: Summon skeleton guards. Weaker sword carrying ones so it wouldn't create a PvP imbalance but would aid against enemy skellies or at least buy time to get that chest back to the ship. At skeleton forts they would only block with thier sword.

13: Ethereal light show. Summon a, teal green, bigger after image of yourself that emits from your body scaring away enemies(skellies, sharks, etc.) for a brief period of time.

15: Master key that allows you to open and cash in chests without having to return to an outpost. Does not give you experience however so that the voyages are still relevant. I can see how this one would be a challenge to programmers however.

Anyways, those are a few ideas that I think would be a cool addition for pirate legends. Of course some of these may not be possible to implement but just examples for brainstorming.

Views
1 out of 1