Halo meets Sea of Thieves

• It's gotta happen, guys. Whether permanent or a time-limited campaign, it HAS to happen. You could have UNSC, Covenant, or Promethean guns, and use Energy Swords. And maybe... just maybe...

Even wear Spartan suits. o.O

Views
  • @ninjagamer741 said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

It's gotta happen, guys.

but why? there're no ties between the franchises unless I've missed something 🤔i am the confuse

• @maquark said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

@ninjagamer741 said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

It's gotta happen, guys.

but why? there're no ties between the franchises unless I've missed something 🤔i am the confuse

There actually is. Rare is owned by Microsoft, and Microsoft owns Halo. There's nothing stopping them from doing it. (I hope they do. :3)

• @ninjagamer741 ah, right lol
    facepalm

how could i forget? i need to go back to me captains quarters for some shut-eye (only got one).

anyway.. you talking halo having the outfits or bringing grunts and things to the sea? 🤣

• Just give me Conker and im thrilled. We should all be squirells with hangovers. Slaying a opera singing poo villian on the high seas

• @sirsn34kyfox id be happy with the banjo theme as a hidden shantie we can learn.

• @maquark said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

@ninjagamer741 ah, right lol
    facepalm

how could i forget? i need to go back to me captains quarters for some shut-eye (only got one).

anyway.. you talking halo having the outfits or bringing grunts and things to the sea? 🤣

The latter. xD I'm dying to slice up some skellies with an energy sword. xD

• @sirsn34kyfox said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

Just give me Conker and im thrilled. We should all be squirells with hangovers. Slaying a opera singing poo villian on the high seas

LOL That'd be crazy. xD

• @onyx-wartooth said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

@sirsn34kyfox id be happy with the banjo theme as a hidden shantie we can learn.

Oooh, that too! :D

• @ninjagamer741
    Careful what you wish for.
    Wait for a few more patches that increase performance by nerfing the graphics and we will all be playing Sea Of Thieves: Minecraft edition.

• @ninjagamer741 tbh i just want hidden shanties, but if they ever do a halo/SoT event...oh man...I want to get the grenadier helmet from halo reach....rip Jorge or like the OoS skulls be reskinned to be more like the skulls in halo, black eye, fog, famine etc etc GRUNT BIRTHDAY PARTY! rage...spuntik

• @ghostwolfviking said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

@ninjagamer741
    Careful what you wish for.
    Wait for a few more patches that increase performance by nerfing the graphics and we will all be playing Sea Of Thieves: Minecraft edition.

LOL GG x'D

Well, it already requires high graphics, so I don't think Halo content will be a problem. Also, it doesn't have to be the exact graphics quality in order to have dope Halo weapons/outfits. xD

@ninjagamer741 tbh i just want hidden shanties, but if they ever do a halo/SoT event...oh man...I want to get the grenadier helmet from halo reach....rip Jorge or like the OoS skulls be reskinned to be more like the skulls in halo, black eye, fog, famine etc etc GRUNT BIRTHDAY PARTY! rage...spuntik

Ikr I would DIE if they actually threw this in! xDDD

• Dibs on a D77 Gunship Variant.

• @danish-crusader said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

Dibs on a D77 Gunship Variant.

Aw, that would be SSSOOOOO dope! o.o

• @ninjagamer741 No more needing to worry about waves, wind or sharks.
    Put the ship in hover mode and drop Orbital Drop Shock Pirates on peoples ships.
    However, finding a landing spot for it might be a pain in the rear =P

• @danish-crusader ODSPs? Oh jeez, I want a MA5B...that be a nice skin

@sirsn34kyfox id be happy with the banjo theme as a hidden shantie we can learn.

Best idea I have read in these forums yet

• What's the point? That'd be mixing two totally different art styles for what? Just for the heck of it?

• @byf8ththrugrace I doubt its the best idea you've seen, im just a sucker for easter eggs

• @blam320 said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

What's the point? That'd be mixing two totally different art styles for what? Just for the heck of it?

Yup. xD

@byf8ththrugrace I doubt its the best idea you've seen, im just a sucker for easter eggs

LOL Someone suggested it on my other thread, so I made a separate one for it. :)

• @ninjagamer741 would take everything away from what this game is. I hope this never happens. I hope RARE deletes this post. You want halo go play halo.

• @cann0n-f0dder13 why you gotta be so rude? It was just an idea, not a WE WANT IT SO LET IT HAPPEN kinda thing. Forza had a outfit for halo for your driver...it could happen

• @ninjagamer741 said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

It's gotta happen, guys. Whether permanent or a time-limited campaign, it HAS to happen. You could have UNSC, Covenant, or Promethean guns, and use Energy Swords. And maybe... just maybe...

Even wear Spartan suits. o.O

This is why game developers do not pay attention to every post on their forums.

• @onyx-wartooth not rude at all. You put your opinion out there and I put mine. Hence they are OPINIONS. Everyone always wants to assume someone is being rude because they disagree.

• @cann0n-f0dder13 said in Halo meets Sea of Thieves:

@ninjagamer741 I hope RARE deletes this post. You want halo go play halo.

this is why i said, why you got to be rude?
    People can have their opinion, but if you dont agree with them, you want them delete them.

• @onyx-wartooth I want the post deleted as it as nothing to do with this game. That’s my OPINION. it’s not rude it’s what I want. Now if I called him stupid or and idiot that would be rude.

• Actually the pirate theme from banjo kazooie is one of the shanties being played in the game already lol
    The on that starts with a bass note I'm pretty sure

• i thought halo already was tied to this game, with all the hopping m/kb players out there.
    actually if you said meld state of decay with it i'd be all over it. if there's one thing i like more than pirates its zombies. and pirate zombies would take the cake. why not an infested island that is a real challenge to explore, while being rewarding?
    some semblance of the base building and resource collecting could be fun as well, but i'm not sure how it would integrate. zombies integrate into any story though, just don't call them zombies.

• @personalc0ffee ok, you missed the point but carry on.

• Like a "Space of Thieves" spin-off? 🤣

• "Sea of Spin-Offs" lol

• @xshaddow420x your kidding...i gotta listen more carefully then!

Views
18 out of 70