Skeleton Music bug?

• I've noticed the skeleton music sometimes starts playing while I do non-OoS voyages. I've even taken the time to search an entire island in case the contract-holders ran off, but no such luck. I have scoped out ships arriving shortly I departed, but never confirmed them as the contract-holders. Is this a bug? Advanced notice of something like that seems exploitable.

Views
  • This usually means someone ELSE has a OoS voyage on the island you are on. This has been super helpful to me as it means "pack your bags and get out of dodge"
    The skeletons won't spawn until the voyage holder gets into range of the island though, so you can't steal their skulls and run

• Okay, so it's not just me. Still think it's something worth looking into before someone exploits that. Music initiation should start when the contract-holder is in range IMO.

• Are you PL? If so, it's perfectly normal.

• I assume you mean Pirate Legend, and the answer is nope. That can't be a feature though...

• I've noticed this a lot too. Literally almost every island I go to has the music playing.

Views
1 out of 6