Eliminate Keyboard and Mouse Support for PC players

• It is obvious to all who play this game that PC players have an advantage over Xbox players.

This imbalance can be easily fixed by eliminating keyboard and mouse support for PC.

Controllers are already supported for PC. Most PC players already have them like me.

Unless a keyboard and mouse are fully integrated with Xbox, meaning sold by Microsoft with the console under the Xbox brand, then it is not a K&M that is supported.

This is the solution to balance cross play.

Views
  • Maybe they should also prohibit use of an elite controller or custom controllers as well as those can also give players an advantage. Wait, that sounds absurd....

• @warmedxmints what truly is absurd is forcing cross platform gameplay when one platform has an obvious advantage over the other.

It is an easy solution that Rare can implement without breaking their word to the PC community that Cross play will not be optional.

• @warmedxmints
    Although I don't agree with the OP, your sarcasm is still flawed. Lots of PC players use elite controllers, but there's not a single Xbox player using mouse and keyboard. Like I said, I don't agree with taking away the mouse and keyboard for PC users. Everyone has a choice here.

• @jmftgtav said in Eliminate Keyboard and Mouse Support for PC players:

It is obvious to all who play this game that PC players have an advantage over Xbox players.

This imbalance can be easily fixed by eliminating keyboard and mouse support for PC.

Controllers are already supported for PC. Most PC players already have them like me.

Most PC players do not have them.

But if you are a PC player, why are you gimping yourself by playing with a controller, or why are you playing on XBOX?

• @JMFTgtaV As the topic of this thread is covered by one of our mega-thread discussions, we will be locking this one down. Please feel free to add your voice to our Crossplay mega-thread. We have closed several of your topics on this same issue, so please refrain from creating duplicate topics on this.

Crossplay mega-thread

Creating Duplicate Threads
    Multiple threads on the same topic posted in quick succession is not allowed. The most relevant thread will be kept open and all other threads locked.

Views
5 out of 6