Awesome Cursed Chest idea

• I propose that when you have this chest on your ship it transforms you and your crew into skeletons and your ship into a ghost ship.....but as long as the chest remains on your ship you get an increased chance of finding other high value chests. It makes everything you do more valuable but it also puts a red flag on you bc your a big unique ghost ship for everyone to attack and try to take the treasure from..... I'd also say the chest has to be removed from the ship without sinking it. If it sinks it has to be found again.

Thoughts?

Views
  • could be interesting except instead of only a ghost ship add a small skelly skull that the whole server can see. I encounter less and less players so it would just be free money for me

• @crimson-aa Please, no more skeletons. lol

Great idea but it would be easier and perhaps more fitting to just adjust the transparency / opacity of players so that they are still the same characters but only see-thru.

A ghost of anyone wouldn't be a skeleton just like the ghost ship wouldn't be a frame of the hull. It would be a semi transparent version of the living counterpart.

• @admiral-rrrsole oooh yes. like on the ferry of the dead! that's epic!

Views
1 out of 4