Decided to solo a galleon...

• So, I've only had the game for a bit, but I find myself spending most of my time searching for shipwrecks and random treasure hunts, and I learned the mechanics by playing completely solo... Well, last night, I decided I absolutely needed to solo a galleon and i Had one of the best voyages of my short time in game so far!! I had decided to keep my cannons up, lights on, and just pleasntly interact with the community whenever possible. Sailing around, I came in contact with a solo sloop who found me to be a very curious sight indeed, running to and fro, adjusting this sail, turning that one... I was obviously no threat, so waved, I dropped anchor and we played music and enjoyed a little too much grog from across ships before he thanked me and proceeded to continue on towards his original destination... As I was drawing in my anchor, I noticed another galleon on approach, so I climbed into the Crow's nest and waved to them... My wave was met with a seemingly innocent stop just before they started hammering my boat and trying to board... After exchanging a few deaths by sword, my ship finally started to completely sink and I swam under water until a mermaid appeared and brought me to my new one!! Deciding I had to turn in for the night, I wanted to head back to the sanctuary Outpost and drink one final grog before bed, so I went full sail towards the island... As I was passing by, I decided to just jump off and swim to shore, watching my boat sails off into the distance just to see where she would go. To my surprise, she didn't get but maybe 150 meters from the island when I noticed her slow down... Then out popped the tentacles!!!! I drank the rest of my grog and played music till the old girl went under, turned around, and was greeted by a freshly spawned sloop... I exchanged pleasantries with that crew and saw them off on their voyage, it was great to meet so many friendly players, and I believe it was all thanks to the "party bus" I decided to sail... Here's to more fun and adventure on the open seas!!!

Views
  • I have quite a few adventures like that on my sloop. they are what keep me playing. other times are like being surrounded by tryhards in GTA.

Views
1 out of 2