Pibes as vanity items!

• Ahoy! ive been lookin at me pirate once in a while and thought! how can i make him cooler!.

And i've come to think, by Davy Jones beard!.. Pibes! wouldn't it be cool to have a possibility to drink and smoke aboard ur ship while sailing the seas!? :D

Maybe even cigars of some sort. (I admit there is more potential in pibes.)
    As suggested by some in comments tobacco crates could be a thing for merchant alliance.

Views
  • ye let us smoke rare tea :D

• Haha yes but think about it! they could have a "Tobacco Crate" next to the Grog so u can fill up your smokes! :D

• @wraithkbj said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

Ahoy! ive been lookin at me pirate once in a while and thought! how can i make him cooler!. and ive come to think! by Davy Jones beard! Pibes or Cigars! wouldnt it be cool to have a possibility to drink and smoke aboard ur ship while sailing the seas!? :D

I love it. LET'S PUT IT IN-GAME!!!!! xD

• I agree, nothin' better than sitting in the captain's cabin puffin' on yer pipe. And it would be a good way to scare yer enemies.

• Besides! most of the stuff pirates stole back then was Tobacco, Sugar and spices (And ofcourse gold) In many movies and stuff i've seen with pirates! the most scary of them were smoking pibes! (Davy Jones, and Blackbeard!)

• Nice, I quite like that. Adds a bit more... badassery to the character :D

• You could have diffrent types of pibes, even a "Legend Pirate pibe" Shaped like the sea of thieves Skull logo. and making it a Vanity item, would mean that the people who are not fond of the idea of pibes can simply choose to not use them! :D and as u progress through the game ur pibe gets more vicous looking! :D

• Definitely!!! They already have concept artwork for it. https://imgur.com/a/2uiZURU

• My pirate would be complete with a pipe hanging out of his mouth. I'm even cool if they make it kid friendly and that the mgs approach and while you smoke it lowers your health slowly

• You want to make your pirate look cool by making him look like an idiot?

• @name333 said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

You want to make your pirate look cool by making him look like an idiot?

As said vanity item would allow you to use it or not. Some people will like the idea. and some people like you will not. i personally would think it looked great. But we are afterall different.
    Good day to you tho and may your adventures be filled with riches ! :)

• @straw-hat-blake said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

Definitely!!! They already have concept artwork for it. https://imgur.com/a/2uiZURU

Awesome! i had actually not seen that thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

• @straw-hat-blake said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

Definitely!!! They already have concept artwork for it. https://imgur.com/a/2uiZURU

Woah! How awesome is that.

• Yes! A pipe would be so cool! Like someone else said, have tobacco crates as part of the merchant quests etc. Such a great suggestion!

• @wraithkbj that would been so cool with a pipe or a sigar...

• @name333
    AKA Imperial Sovereign gear? It's all a choice man. Some people want to look cool, others funny, and others stupid.

• Im not saying smoking should be advertised as a cool thing though, im not smoking my self.
    I would however find it as a nice feature for my pirate, and also authentic to the timeline to be able to smoke a big ol pibe of tobacco!.

Thanks for all that like me find pibes for pirates a great idea!.

In a game with stealing drinking and killing. i honestly dont think it would do much harm to add smoking.

Also we need bombs!

• @wraithkbj said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

...we need bombs!

We already have 'em. It's the Gunpowder kegs. xDDD

• It would be nice to celebrate a good voyage with a good smoking of a pipe, or to sooth your pirate after a crazy adrenaline rush from events.

• @ninjagamer741 said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

@wraithkbj said in Cigars and Pibes as vanity items!:

...we need bombs!

We already have 'em. It's the Gunpowder kegs. xDDD

True but they had grenades at that time with long fuses :D shaped as tiny cannonballs :P

Views
1 out of 21