Our Galleon was chased by 2 sloops and a Galleon like we had Skull Fort loot.... All we had was a Golden Chicken!

• Like the title says our Galleon was chased the other night by 2 sloops and a Galleon like we had Skull Fort loot. That's the last time I put the Colonel up on the railing by the wheel.... :) We gave it a hard fight for over a half hour trying to save him, but in the end he went down with his ship! I doubt those merciless scalywags stopped to rescue him, but maybe they were hungry...

Views
  • @ld0gg79 said in Our Galleon was chased by 2 sloops and a Galleon like we had Skull Fort loot.... All we had was a Golden Chicken!:

Like the title says our Galleon was chased the other night by 2 sloops and a Galleon like we had Skull Fort loot. That's the last time I put the Colonel up on the railing by the wheel.... :) We gave it a hard fight for over a half hour trying to save him, but in the end he went down with his ship! I doubt those merciless scalywags stopped to rescue him, but maybe they were hungry...

This is where a speaking trumpet will come in to play great and trying to reason with the pursuers.

• Next time, play with them for as much as you like, make one person jump to an island with the chicken and rest the poor animal there, memorize the island, then, and only then (after the animal is safe), scuttle the boat.
    ROFL
    The chasing ones would be so p***ed off and you guys will have a laugh at them!

Plus you will be able to go back and get your pet again!

• we just thought it was funny. When we went down I was trying to get on their boat to see their responses to the hard fought loot of nothing, but sadly got eaten by a dozen sharks... :) I mean we had a galleon chase us earlier in the evening, and at that point we had about 20 chests on board. We started out buzzing plunder and dropping people off with chests to turn in, but I able to out sail them by hooking plunder valley in a tight turn with sails up, and then catch wind and head back to plunder outpost to turn them all in before those guys realized what happened.

Views
1 out of 4