The war of the Black Chicken. A true tale of Jorin33 Part 1

• Long ago (yesterday) we stole a black chicken and an empty cage from a grandma and her son. With the cage we caught another black chicken named Pea. The original black chicken though, had some darker meaning (darker than his black feathers). My crewmate and I didn't really need the chickens. So we snuck into someone's sloop. And left the chickens in front of the helm. They noticed us and started chasing us. So we fled. They started screaming at us: "We don't want you chickens! Take them back!" But we didn't listen. Somehow from them chasing us. We were chasing them (don't ask me how that happened). They dropped a chicken in the water and i fished it out and brought it on board. It was Pea (I think). I went to an outpost while my crewmate kept chasing the boat to retrieve the other chicken.
    More on that later. See you soon!

I'm back with the second part of the story. So I left Pea at the merchant (without selling it), so someone else could find him and sell him. I saw a ship getting closer. So I hid myself in the bushes. When they arrived, i realized it were the pirates who owned the chicken in the first place. So i ran towards them and said: "Hey grandma, i found your chicken, it's yours if you want it." They were kinda confused but thanked me anyways.
    That's my story. Wait, did i tell you about the pirate that killed my pet pig? (merrick be like)

Views
  • I had a golden chicken by the name of Mr. McCluckers... Many a voyage we went on, 'twas a shame when I discovered rare spices on a salvage dive... I worked up quite the appetite...

Views
1 out of 2