Give us a Pink Dress!

• All boys and girls sailing the seas deserve to look incredible at all times, but it's very difficult to look great while solo taking down 5 galleons when you don't have the right colour of dress. Give us a pink dress or everyone will be very unhappy.

Views
  • Can I convince anyone to believe I'm not hoping for this as well?

• @mc-rossco

I agree.....
    You will look great in that dress.
    It will really compliment your skin tone and give you a glow, it will bring out the light in your eyes.

Arrgh...... Ye will be mighty fine!!!!!

• Finally, the equipment I need to seduce those galleon crews into giving me their loot.

• ...and a pink frilly hat

• Like this?
    Think it could be my new look too, I could make it work

alt text

BTW... thank you @HoppenTosse,
    I would never have known the name for this.

• @piratecraggy Exactly like that :D

• @mc-rossco

Seriously though..... I would agree that the fashion options should be greater. Rare certainly need to.....

@Rare-Employee

alt text

• @KattTruewalker
    You'll finally look pretty!

• /signed good idea

• I may not be so good on the ladders but I'd wear this:
    alt text

• @piratecraggy and @PumpkinKangaroo

lol You certainly wouldn't be missed climbing up to the crows nest. Be it your own ship or any other.
    I know that I'd have an eye our for you.... Actually I already do have an eye out but that's another story. Dang knitting contest.

• @admiral-rrrsole said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@piratecraggy and @PumpkinKangaroo

lol You certainly wouldn't be missed climbing up to the crows nest. Be it your own ship or any other.
    I know that I'd have an eye our for you.... Actually I already do have an eye out but that's another story. Dang knitting contest.

Just let those sharks get a mouth full of that frill! ;)

and I have my eye out for you too!

• @mc-rossco Yes! And more hair styles specifically for ladies! Longer curls, maybe a long braid, etc.

• @doppelganger47 lol Then the game would be full of women and metro-sexuals trying to see how different hair styles suit them best without going to the hair dressers and wasting money on a bad do.

Kind of like using SoT to see how much grog one can consume before being deemed unsafe to drive. :o)

• Really hope we get one sooner than later :)

• @mc-rossco @LucianSanchez82

Why not go full marie antoinette....

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2c/6a/6d/2c6a6d26686ce7bf6df9a5a31b9c267d.jpg

• @katttruewalker Not sure I'd want to risk going in to battle and ruining that headdress!

Then again, looking that fabulous, they'd all be fighting for me anyway.

• @luciansanchez82 That corset would give me limited movement while picking up bananas washed up on the shoreline...

• My lawd be gracioaws let it be sow!

I mean why not - we have my little pony pirates already!

• @musicmee said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@luciansanchez82 That corset would give me limited movement while picking up bananas washed up on the shoreline...

As if I'd be picking up my own bananas! My crew would be picking them up and handing them to me ;)

• @luciansanchez82 said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@musicmee said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@luciansanchez82 That corset would give me limited movement while picking up bananas washed up on the shoreline...

As if I'd be picking up my own bananas! My crew would be picking them up and handing them to me ;)

NOW we know why they added that fundamentally useless feature! lol

• @blooddoll22 said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@luciansanchez82 said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@musicmee said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

NOW we know why they added that fundamentally useless feature! lol

It was developed purely by my insistence that a gentleman in the kings service does not pick up ones own bananas, like some lowly scavenger.

This is what crew mates are for.

• @katttruewalker said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@mc-rossco @LucianSanchez82

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2c/6a/6d/2c6a6d26686ce7bf6df9a5a31b9c267d.jpg

One word. Stowaways. lol
    A crew of four could hide under that circus tent and you wouldn't know about them. :o)

• Honestly, if they came out with a pink outfit (for him and her) in the month of October for breast cancer awareness...Id wear it.

I'd even be ok with it being a micro transaction as long as it tied into a donation to charity organization, such as Breast Cancer Research Foundation, National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund, Breast Cancer Prevention Partners (formerly Breast Cancer Fund), National Breast Cancer Foundation, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, Lynn Sage Cancer Research Foundation, etc.

After all, pirates aren't always in it JUST for the BOOTY.

• @silverback-4335 I love this sentiment! Would love to see micro-transactions being used in this way when they arrive.

• @admiral-rrrsole said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@katttruewalker said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

@mc-rossco @LucianSanchez82

One word. Stowaways. lol
    A crew of four could hide under that circus tent and you would not know about them. :o)

Hahaha! And another couple in the wig?!

• @silverback-4335 That's actually a great suggestion. I'd be in that.

• @silverback-4335 said in Give us a Pink Dress!:

After all, pirates aren't always in it JUST for the BOOTY.

alt text

Views
13 out of 29