UNCHARTED ISLAND

• hey everyone, I made this account for the soul purpose of telling you all about the UNCHARTED ISLAND me and my crew found! we thoight it was the island our O.o.S quest was bringing us to but after searching for them we realized the island was uncharted! and even better, we found a sunken ship that had a portrait of its captain still in it, who was the captain? why is this important? because the captain is the same guy from the new trailer! Hungering deep! he's almost identical to the portrait! there's also alot of cool other things hiding on the island and in the waters around it! Just head Northwest of Castaway isle and you should be able to find it!

Views
  • @onyxthunderxd said in UNCHARTED ISLAND:

hey everyone, I made this account for the soul purpose of telling you all about the UNCHARTED ISLAND me and my crew found! we thoight it was the island our O.o.S quest was bringing us to but after searching for them we realized the island was uncharted! and even better, we found a sunken ship that had a portrait of its captain still in it, who was the captain? why is this important? because the captain is the same guy from the new trailer! Hungering deep! he's almost identical to the portrait! there's also alot of cool other things hiding on the island and in the waters around it! Just head Northwest of Castaway isle and you should be able to find it!

We have known about the killer whale for a while, sorry to burst a bubble

• @rattlyfob D****t. oh well lol, still pretty cool though lol

• @onyxthunderxd we found it on the seas. Good for you that you found it by yourself

Views
3 out of 4