Talk About Losing All Your Loot, but Not Caring...

• So after I posted my earlier post today on the hungering deep sea monster...I played a bit in open crew sloop.

I got done with one voyage in order of souls (I'm working to get that to 25 cause then I'll be halfway to legendary, 25/21/26 current ranks...), when another person showed up while cashing in the skulls (which was sort of funny, him just getting started and he's already getting gold...his reaction was priceless...). I told him what I wanted to do and he was for it, after all he just started playing the game and was new.

We ended up on Snake island after going through a storm and making a pit stop picking up a treasure from a riddle from a message in a bottle that I spawned in on when I entered the game. We fought 3 skeleton pirate captains and I sacrificed myself to kill 2 of them with a gun powder barrel, and turns out we got 2 villainous skulls from the 2 I killed, and the last was a hateful skull.

When I respawned, a galleon just showed up, so I told my newcomer buddy, "hide the skulls, pick up that pig crate we found, and play along..."

We saw them pull up after we just hid the skulls and pretended to be on a merchant voyage, I don't think they were buying it. They were legendary pirates on a legendary voyage, and I think they were looking for the big chest.

I pretended to try and help them, secretly trying to rehide the skulls when the game crashed. Well, that's one heck of a way to lose everything, but I kinda don't care.

At least these people seemed nice and didn't outright shoot us down from the get go. I'm sorry to whomever you guys were, but I didn't want to lose our villainous skulls, I gave you our hateful skull pretending to have just found it, but I didn't want to lose the other ones. I think you were on to us, but doesn't matter, we weren't gonna do nothing to you and I'm just glad you didn't go right into attack mode.

Views
1 out of 1