Sea of Thieves Cinematic Montage

• Just a little montage I threw together. This game is just absolutely stunning, it's hard not to record everything. Hope you all enjoy.

Views
  • Good job man. Love the music choice.

• @oheck thanks!

• Nice scenes fella. Whats the music you use?

• @captain-faicore thanks man. Its from the last of the mohicans soundtrack.

• You really did an amazing job capturing how SoT should feel all the time with this video, I just wish that feeling would stay with me while I was playing. Its hard between all the monotonous downtime the game provides and the lack of depth to what is there, most people don’t play games to see the view, though this is one aspect of this game we surely agree on. The art style and how it has been implemented is probably one of my favorites of any game to date.

Just provide some activity on islands and more things on the ship like fishing by casting trolling nets etc, more ship upkeep and variety, some ship sidegrades, etc.

Add Anything that will allow me to drastically change the way I play without that being a decision solely based on social interaction, or being another linear quest like the trading companies, we need in game sandbox style tools and then im fine with a majority of the depth being provided by the social aspect, it’s just that there aren’t enough tools to choose from to provide much variety after you have played for a few hours, and The crates and chests and skulls are just cargo there is no decision to be made. I wish there were more decisions, that would make me feel like I was a pirate in the world not just a gamer grinding for legend.

Not trying to get into that all here so my bad, but again good job on the video.

• @a-cranky-eskimo ty for the kind words!

Views
6 out of 7