Black screen on death

• Came back to get in the swing of things since its been a couple weeks, twice in the last 30mins I've blackscreened on loading back in from death. I though this was a issue from days long past, or perhaps its because I was using the close crew option? really hope you fix this, cause 100% game breaking losing all your loot to a loading screen.

Views
  • I was going to post something similar. Doing solo Athena when I got the BSoD. I was more than half way through the voyage when I decided to invite someone to join so I can quit and come back. After 10 minutes though the game actually loaded.

• I've had it happen a few times over the last couple of nights. So did my friend who was sailing with me. I have to completely shut down and reload. Or, it seems quicker than waiting. And waiting.

And waiting.

• It’s been terrible after they patched it yesterday with long loading screens and game crashing. I have tried to get on my ship for 30 mins and never make it to the boat before Xbox crash. Never had a crash till after the black screen “fix”

• There was a hotfix patch put out late in the evening yesterday to address this issue. Please be sure you've downloaded and installed the update patch from the store to correct this! :)

• That's the name of my next band. Hotfix Patch.

• BSoD happened to me today. I also got a new bug where the background sounds were muted, stuff like swimming in the water. Didn't effect gameplay per se, but I reloaded the game to fix it. I can imagine this would be bad if you were being boarded and couldn't hear a swimmer in the water.

Views
1 out of 7