Hungering deep question about campaign and loot

• So, something has been bugging me for awhile since I got to see the exclusive items and such for THD, the following are

1. How long will the event last?
    2. How will we be able to obtain the new items
    3. If the new exclusive items are tied in with campaign rewards
    4. Will THD campaign be more voyages? Or something brand spanking new?
      Lastly
    5. Will this campaign encourage us as players, to band together to overcome a new obstacle?

I know 2 and 3 are sorta similar, but if I have to grind for a bunch of coin to buy the ship parts, the flag, the tattoos, the equipment skins, so on, I would feel bad, because if your making a new campaign, and new items for the event that goes with the campaign, it should be rewarded by doing the campaign, not buying them.
    I would like to just get a bunch of friends and play the new bit of lore filled story, get the items, and have fun, not grind 400k coin for a figurehead, sails, hull, speaking trumpet, drums, you get the point, i rather have them awarded to players that did the quest, with the figurehead being like the final item.

Views
  • @onyx-wartooth Bump

• @onyx-wartooth

Ahoy there, we don't know very many specifics around the details of the new content yet, other than which is on this recent new page and what is discussed in the recent video -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/the-hungering-deep

• @katttruewalker Oh thanks, I guess we will find out whats up Rare's sleeve on the 29th then!

Views
1 out of 5