Should I Come Back to SOT?

• Is it worth coming back to SOT? I’ve been playing a lot of other games lately and don’t know if it’s time to come back to SOT.

Views
  • @vipersting14 if you got bored with it, i'd say maybe wait for next week, when Hungering Deep comes out.

• Come back next week with friends

• Maybe wait until next week when The Hungering Deep comes out. Or possibly the week after, when the devs fix what breaks when the Hungering Deep comes out. XD

• @vipersting14 For sure! Next week Rare is releasing a big update that includes some exciting content. You can check out the news here:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/the-hungering-deep

• Why'd you leave in the first place?? before we all suggest him coming back...

• Did you enjoy the core fundamentals of the game when you played it? If so, I say yes. If no, well.... even with the HD coming, I'm not so sure the experience will be drastically altered. Ultimately it depends on what you do and do not like about the game. You're the best judge of that.

• @drunkpunk138 yea because i mean for the people who just leave because they get stolen from and want safe zones there is still no point in returning lol...it seems that's why most leave other than their "lack of content" posts.

• @vapor1080 I left because I just started to play other games. Loved SOT but just kinda got a little bored. I think I’m gonna come back today. See everyone on the high seas!

• @vipersting14 said in Should I Come Back to SOT?:

@vapor1080 I left because I just started to play other games. Loved SOT but just kinda got a little bored. I think I’m gonna come back today. See everyone on the high seas!

YAY! Victory! :D

• Well that was easier than I expected.

• @vipersting14 "Ask Again Later"

• Its up to you brother. I love sea of thieves. Sometimes I talk myself out of playing because I just want to chill or maybe the pressure gets to me sometimes because I dont have a normal crew. I will always be back for more. This is one of the best games ive ever played and when they get close to being done it will be amazing.

• Now? Definitely not it's broke af.

I'd wait til it's fixed it's way more frustration than fun atm.

• @vipersting14

Play should you so choose, but as for now I'm sure you wouldn't stay long...

• No, be gone [Mod Edit - Name Calling]. No 2nd chances on this ship!

• Should I come back?

thirty seconds later
    TOO LATE YOU CANT STOP ME IM ALREADY THERE!

• @ViperSting14 You most definitely should. We got a slew of brand new cosmetic sets, plus a new resource-sharing mechanic.

Sea of Thieves is also getting it's first major content update, The Hungering Deep, next week, which will add even more brand new items and mechanics all at once, plus a new sea monster that might attack you while you're out plundering. Check out all of the new stuff here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/the-hungering-deep

• Do what you want mate.

• @glannigan Please refrain from name calling, as it is against the Sea of Thieves community guidelines. Future violations could lead to deleted posts/threads and eventual bannings.

• no dont come back not worth your time

• @justinatpublix why is coming back to the forums worth your time then?

• @vipersting14 said in Should I Come Back to SOT?:

Is it worth coming back to SOT? I’ve been playing a lot of other games lately and don’t know if it’s time to come back to SOT.

Depends. Did you bring beer and pizza for everyone? :o)

• If you own the game then why not? Does it have to be all or nothing? Play when you want and just try to have fun.

Every game has issues, and the fact of the matter is that there is no game that can be endlessly fulfilling. If you can get enjoyment out of it then the game served its purpose, even if you can only play for a few hours before you get bored again and seek out a different experience. There will be more updates so it would be worth it for you to come back just to check out the new features at least.

• @harlton-cheston Stop being so nice. Now that's another mouth to feed and I don't want to share my loot with anyone.

Pssst Wanna buy a pocket watch?

• The game is frustrating right now with the bugs. Boot it up and play, you'll see.

• I stopped playing too cos I didn't want to burn out on the game too quickly.. had a few weeks break but I'm ready to jump back in next Tuesday. See you on the high seas matey!

Views
1 out of 27