Loading times at start of game

• How long does it take for you to click on set sail to appearing in the tavern?

I’m on Xbox and last night it took me 2m 5s. In our group (1 pc and 3xbox) I’m always last to spawn.

I’m using a wired connection.

I’m interested to hear how long other pirates take, maybe Rare have some data too to monitor and improve it as I never remember the times being so long at launch.

Views
  • Longest has been almost 4 minutes (on xbox one), shortest around 2,5 I think

• @freeradrx8 said in Loading times at start of game:

How long does it take for you to click on set sail to appearing in the tavern?

I’m on Xbox and last night it took me 2m 5s. In our group (1 pc and 3xbox) I’m always last to spawn.

I’m using a wired connection.

I’m interested to hear how long other pirates take, maybe Rare have some data too to monitor and improve it as I never remember the times being so long at launch.

I have a good connection and a good system (PC). My load times very. Sometimes less than a minute others more than 2. I can't help but feel we are playing the server lottery and after todays please don't die sessions (or you are forever loading back from the ferry in a black screen with the endless wheel turning) I'm lost on whether the server or the program is the problem. One things for sure though, I would've been legend already if I could just get the loot turned in regularly instead of losing it to the crazy disconnects or stalls.

Views
1 out of 3