Sea of fun!

• So my friend and I purely loged on tonight to check out Merrick and hand bannanas and planks to each other but it turned out to be a random hour or so of fun and mayhem.

After checking out Merrick we headed to a outpost to see if any new characters were lerking. Instead we ended up meeting another pirate and drinking lots and throwing sick over each other staggering back to our ships then firing ourselves at each other's ships.
    Then we went to give these guys a hand in attacking a galleon at a skull fort then planed to log off. (My friend and I had no supplies so expected to die real quick then log off as we weren't planing on playing)

We then ended up in a great battle of two galleons and 3 sloops. (Most fun I have had in the PvP part of this game) just when we thought we were done the galleons needed up focused on each other. Now being cheeky sneaky pirates we found some booty left so naturally we took the opportunity to steel the booty and went to sell it. The other galleon being victorious against the other one made haste to stop us.
    After a brief tussle at the outpost we made peace played some music and a duel was had with my crew mate and one from the galleon. (My friend said about having to fight for my honnor I did remind him I have a lack in it!!)
    Then we jumped off and was eaten by sharks .
    One of the best times I have had. Thank you so much sea of thieves this game has given me much joy.

Views
1 out of 1