The Greatest Stowaway Adventure Ft Karen the Kraken!

• Stowaway Adventure Here Mateys!

I, Admiral Oxford Washington the III set sail for a skull fort on a near empty server. The tides were calm, as I thought the PVP would be in this server. Dashing through waves of Skellies, I hear the sound of cannons from the fort. A galleon on ye' horizon. He charges in like a graceful dolphin ramming my ship with ease, my ship is gone and so is potentially my chance for any satisfaction. NOT ON OXFORD WASHINGTON THE THIRD'S LIFE I SAY. I climb to thee ship, unaware if I could brace such a challenge and nap my worries avast. They reach the captain and assassinate him, chucking key into door. They fill up the quarters with loot worthy of AN ADMIRAL, an ADMIRAL LIKE OXFORD. I hear the worry-less sound of an anchor, and make my move. All their loot slowly drifts to sea, waves covering them like hands on a w*****s teet. I drop loot into water and Karen makes her move on those poor crimps! She bellows out of the Sea graceful as ever, and even swallows a poor fellow before my eyes. We reach outpost and I play the song of destiny, of victory for wise Oxford. I spot one last piece of loot and the chase is on, I grab yat and swim my way to shore, they watch in awe. I sell their measly trinket and get ambushed! I finish the two off before blowing up ye ship. HOW DO YOU LIKE ADMIRAL OXFORD WASHINGTON THE THIRD NOW YARRRR!

Views
1 out of 1